Interviewer:
How long do you plan to stay here?
你打算在这里工作多久?
Applicant:
To speak frankly, it doesn`t depend on me.
坦白地说,这不是我能决定的。
Interviewer:
How so?
为什么?
Applicant:
I really want to obtain a permanent job. I won`t leave as long as I have opportunity to apply my knowledge and get on well with my superiors and colleagues.
我很想拥有一个固定的工作,只要我有施展才能的机会,而且能和上级、同事相处得好,我就不会离开。
Interviewer:
What are your future plans and what kind of expectations do you have of the company?
你将来有什么计划?你对公司有什么期望?
Applicant:
I know that generally it is possible to move from this position to a management position with two years experience in the company and I would look forward to having the responsibility for training and supervising new members of staff.
我知道,通常情况下在贵公司具有了两年的工作经验后是有可能从现在的职位升到管理的位置。我希望能承担培训和监督新员工的职责。
Interviewer:
What is your typical workday like at your present job?
你现在这份工作每天基本上都做些什么?
Applicant:
I arrive at 8 o`clock every morning, and I make a list of things I must do that day.
我每天早上八点到,然后把我当天要做的事情列出来。
Interviewer:
What then?
然后呢?
Applicant:
Then I start work on my list.
然后我就按照列表工作。
对话讲解:
plan to do... 计划做……
The government plans to build a bridge.
政府计划建一座桥。
permanent adj. 永久的;固定的
I have a permanent job here.
我在这里有一个永久的工作。
女孩爱八卦 Girls Like to Gossip
黑色星期五到底是什么?每年什么时候过?
快递的优势 The Advantages of Express Deliver
尴尬的问题 The Awkward Questions
对犯错的人宽容Be Tolerate to the One Who Made Mistakes
冬天里的晴朗日子 Those Sunny Days In the Winter
如何又快又准地查英文字典?
如何使用零用钱? How to Spend Pocket Money?
活在当下 Live In The Moment
一个难忘的人A Person I will Never Forget