Interviewer:
What made you decide on this type of occupation?
什么原因使你决定投身这个行业呢?
Applicant:
Oh, to tell you the truth, I love the sky. When I was a child, I imagined flying into the blue sky some day. Now, I think the day has come. My dream will come true. And I like travelling very much and I enjoy working with people.
哦,说真的,我非常喜欢蓝天。小时候我就梦想自己有一天能飞上蓝天,现在我想这一天已经到了,我的梦想要实现了。而且我非常喜欢旅游,喜欢和人打交道。
Interviewer:
Can you make yourself understood in English without too much difficulty?
别人容易明白你说的英语吗?
Applicant:
Yes, I think I am quite fluent in English. I got the certificate of the Secondary English Training last month.
可以,我想我的英语很流利,上个月我拿到了中级英语培训证书。
Interviewer:
Do you know what the responsibilities are for a stewardess?
你认为对空姐来说,主要的职责是什么?
Applicant:
The main responsibility of the stewardess is to make the passengers relaxed and happy during the flight. And good service is also important.
主要职责就是让乘客在飞行途中能放松、快乐,而且好的服务也是很重要。
Interviewer:
Are you in good health?
你现在身体很好吧?
Applicant:
I just had a complete physical examination and I am in top condition.
我刚做了一次全面的体检,身体状况很好。
Interviewer:
Have you had any nursing experience?
你有护理经验吗?
Applicant:
Yes, I have two years of nursing experience, and now I am working as a nurse in a hospital.
有,我有两年的护理经验,现在我就在一家医院当护士。
Interviewer:
How tall are you? What about your eyesight?
你多高?你的视力如何?
Applicant:
My height is one meter and sixty-eight centimeters. I have never had any vision problems.
我身高168cm,视力没问题。
Interviewer:
What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses?
你认为你的优点和缺点是什么?
Applicant:
One of my strengths is my friendliness and open-minded attitude and also I think I have a warm personality. But sometimes, I find it is hard to tell others when I don`t like what they are doing.
我优点之一就是待人非常友好、开朗,还有我的性格温和。但有时候,我发现很难告诉别人我不喜欢他们的所作所为。
Interviewer:
If a passenger can`t understand what you say, what should you do?
如果有乘客听不懂你说的话,你该怎么办?
Applicant:
I`ll try to speak in another language or I`ll try my best to use gestures and draw pictures.
我会试着说另一种语言或者打手势、画图。
对话讲解:
come true实现, 成为事实
If my aim can come true, I hope (wish) to be a teacher."
如果我的志向能实现的话,我就希望成为一个老师。
fluent adj. 流畅的;流利的
He is fluent in five languages.
他能流利地说五种语言。
新研究发现:每天吸食大麻或增加精神病风险
体坛英语资讯:Spain preparing for Faroe Islands clash
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: Brexit deadlock remains despite delayed departure
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Zhang Shuai out of Miami Open
体坛英语资讯:Bayern wont take up purchase option on James Rodriguez
国内英语资讯:Chinese ambassador believes UK will make independent decision
体坛英语资讯:Chinese, Croatian national teams set to play at NBA Summer League 2019
国内英语资讯:Chinas Terracotta Warriors propel Liverpool museum to Englands most visited outside Lond
国内英语资讯:China, France pledge to jointly safeguard multilateralism, improve global governance
美国人觉得英国哪些方面很奇怪
国内英语资讯:China ready to join DPRK in turning blueprint of bilateral ties into reality: Xi
国内英语资讯:Foreign firms always welcome to share opportunities of Chinas development: spokesperson
科学能解释我们为什么闭着眼睛亲吻吗?
Twitter会降低学生的考试成绩,那对其他人有什么影响
国际英语资讯:Putin bans Russian passenger flights to Georgia amid tensions
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official stresses high-quality supervision
暖心!纽约公园掀起乒乓球热,市民:倒几趟车就为来打球
体坛英语资讯:Madden eyes hat-trick but Fuchs looks strong at FEI Jumping World Cup Final
女性为什么要穿高跟鞋?
国际英语资讯:Vietnam, Brunei upgrade relations to comprehensive partnership
国内英语资讯:Chinas Hong Kong rejects British report for interfering in HKSARs internal affairs
体坛英语资讯:Shorthanded Warriors lose to Raptors in NBA Finals Game 3
国际英语资讯:U.S. forces prepare evacuation plan for contractors from Iraqi base
英国人喜欢什么茶?
体坛英语资讯:2019 CLPGA season tees off in Zhuhai
陌生人的鼓励 让我动力爆棚!
《复仇者联盟4》之后,还有哪些漫威电影可以看?
体坛英语资讯:Hosts France crush South Korea 4-0 in Womens World Cup opener
你做过什么最勇敢的事?
阿根廷男子被判付给前妻27年家务补偿款