Interviewer:
This is Sunlin. Is this Mrs Smith speaking?
我是孙林,您是史密斯女士吗?
Applicant:
Yes, what can I do for you?
是的,您有什么需要帮助的吗?
Interviewer:
I just want to call and say thank you for letting me interview yesterday.
我只是想打个电话对您昨天给予我面试机会表示感谢。
Applicant:
You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
孙先生,不用客气。
Interviewer:
And I also want to know what the status is of the position.
我还想问一下目前这个职位的状况。
Applicant:
Sorry, we haven`t made the decision at all. But we should be making the decision by the end of this week. And we`ll get in touch with you once we make it.
不好意思,我们还没有做出决定。但我们会在周末之前做出决定的,到时我们一做出决定就通知你。
Interviewer:
Do you have any questions we didn`t cover in the interview?
您还有上次我们面试时没有提到的问题要问吗?
Applicant:
No.
没有了。
Interviewer:
Thank you, I am looking forward to hearing from you. Bye-bye.
谢谢,我等待着您的消息。再见。
Applicant:
Thank you for the calling. Bye-bye.
谢谢你打电话过来。再见。
对话讲解:
get in touch with sb 和某人取得联系
I asked her to get in touch with Henry as soon as possible.
我要求她尽快与亨利联系。
look forward to 期待
I look forward to being alone in the house.
我盼望着能自己一人待在这所房子里。
下一篇: 职场口语:越洋电话随心应答