Gina: Hey, look my new baby-doll, is it cute? 嘿,看看我新买的娃娃装,可爱吗?
Tom: Eh, well.. 呃,恩。。。
Gina: Please say something. The seller said I look like twenty in this dress. 请说点什么吧。售货员说我穿这条裙子看起来像二十岁。
Tom: Well, this pink, lace looks very young, but I think it doesn’t suit you. 恩,这种粉色,蕾丝看起来很年轻,但是我认为它不适合你。
Gina: I am only 32 this year, but the fresh girls in my office always take me as old lady. They wear T shirt with cartoons and looks kawaii. I also want to be cute. 我今年只有32岁,但是我办公室里的新来的女孩儿总是把我当成老女人。他们穿着卡通T恤,看起来很卡瓦伊。我也想变可爱。
Tom: I think the real cute is to smile sincerely. Never be grup grownups. 我认为可爱就是真诚的微笑。 千万不要装嫩。
上一篇: 职场英语口语:或许你能给我提些建议
下一篇: 职场英语口语:不要理会他的话
Football and soccer 两个词的区别
Strapped for cash 手头紧
A nest egg 储备金
Improving your vocabulary 增加词汇量
At sixes and sevens 乱七八糟
Europa moon 'spewing water jets' 木卫二表面“喷射出水汽”
Different types of ‘tissue’ 不同种类的“纸巾”
Spectacle, view, sight, vision, scene, scenery 几个词的区别
Emperor/empress 和 king/queen 的区别
To be on the same wavelength 意气相投