Interviewer:
Hello, BCD Company, can I help you?
你好,这里是BCD公司,您需要帮助吗?
Applicant:
Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?
你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
Interviewer:
This is Mrs Smith, may I have your name?
我就是史密斯,你叫什么?
Applicant:
This is Sun, and I interviewed with you yesterday.
我是小孙,昨天和你面试过。
Interviewer:
Hello, Mr. Sun.
你好,孙先生。
Applicant:
I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.
昨天你给了我面试销售经理一职的机会,我特意打电话向你表示感谢。
Interviewer:
You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
不用客气,孙先生。
Applicant:
I really enjoyed meeting with you.
我非常高兴和您见面。
Interviewer:
You certainly made a good impression on me, as well.
你也给我留下了非常好的印象。
Applicant:
I am very interested in this position.
我对这个职位非常感兴趣。
Interviewer:
We`ll be making the decision by the end of this week and we`ll contact you as soon as possible.
我们会在本周末做出决定的,到时我们会和你尽快取得联系的。
Applicant:
Well, thank you for your time and consideration again.
好的,再次感谢您的时间和考虑。
Interviewer:
You are welcome.
不用客气。
对话讲解:
speak to sb 对 ... 讲话, 同 ... 交谈
I twisted round in my seat to speak to her.
我坐在位子上转过身来跟她说话。
thank sb for ... 因为……而感谢某人
Thank you for the suggestions you kindly offered us.
感谢你好意地向我们提出建议。
上一篇: 职场英语口语:奖金是和表现挂钩的
下一篇: 外企必备口语:用地道英语夸奖同事或朋友