Interviewer:
Mr. Sun, this is Mrs Smith at ABC. I am calling to offer you the Sales Manager position. I am wondering if you are still interested in it.
孙先生,我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。我打电话是想告诉你销售经理一职你已被录用了。我不知道你还有没有兴趣。
Applicant:
Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me.
坦白地说,面试后我一直认为这个工作不适合我
Interviewer:
Really, what changed your mind?
是吗,是什么让你改变了主意?
Applicant:
I think there is too much responsibility for me. I wonder if I can handle it.
我认为这份工作要承担的责任太多了,我不知道能否应付得了。
Interviewer:
I am sure you can.
我相信你能应付的。
Applicant:
But I have my doubts, and I don`t want to accept a position that I don`t think I will be happy in.
但我怀疑我自己,我不想接受一份自己感到不快乐的工作。
Interviewer:
You are right.
你说得对。
Applicant:
But thank you for the offer. Good luck.
但还是非常感谢你的录用。祝你好运。
对话讲解:
frankly ad. 坦白地
By frankly admitting he wasn't a brilliant player, he disarmed us all.
他坦率地承认自己并非高手,让我们都放下心来.
handle vt.处理;应付
Ms Hawkins handles the company's accounts.
霍金斯女士管理公司的账目。
上一篇: 外企必备口语:用地道英语夸奖同事或朋友
下一篇: 职场英语:美国人打电话时最常用的句子