Interviewer:
Come in, please.
请进。
Applicant:
Good moring, Mrs Smith.
早上好,史密斯女士。
Interviewer:
Good moring. You are Mr. Sun, aren`t you? Take a seat, please.
早上好,你是孙先生吧?请坐。
Applicant:
Yes, thank you.
是的,谢谢。
Interviewer:
I have noticed from your resume that you majored in accounting at Peking University. Will you please tell me something about your related courses?
我从你的简历中知道你是北京大学会计专业的。能告诉我你都学了哪些相关课程吗?
Applicant:
In the first academic year we learned Principles of Accounting, and in the following years we learned Cost Accounting, Commercial Accounting, Industrial Accounting, and Mangagement Accounting.
第一学年,我们学了《会计原理》,接下来的几年学了《成本会计》、《商业会计》、《工业会计》和《管理会计》。
Interviewer:
Have you taken Accounting for Decision-Making and Control?
你学过《决策与控制会计》吗?
Applicant:
No, we haven`t taken such a course, but we have taken a more specialized course for decision making, by the name of Forecasting and Decision-Making.
没有,但我们学了一门更专业的有关决策的课程,名字叫《预测与决策》。
Interviewer:
From your school report card, I can see you did well in every course. But our advertisement says we need an accountant with practical work experience.
从成绩单上可以看出你每门课程都学得很好,可我们广告上说我们需要有实际工作经验的会计师。
Applicant:
I forgot to include my experience as an accountant in my resume. In fact, I took a part-time job as an accountant at the Atlantic Trading Company during my second and third school year. I worked three evenings a week there and I did quite well. Here is the recommendation.
我忘了在个人简历里写上会计经历了。实际上,在我的第二和第三学年,我在大西洋商贸公司做过兼职会计。我每周在那里工作三个晚上,而且做得很出色。这是他们的推荐信。
Interviewer:
You can speak English fluently but I wonder if you can deal with bookkeeping and accounting in English.
你英语说得很流利,但我不知道你能否用英语记帐和清算帐目。
Applicant:
No problem. The professional English course is just English for Accounting. Moreover, as you know, the Atlantic Trading Company is a Sino-Australian joint venture. When I served part-time there, I became well acquainted with accounting operated in English
没问题,我的专业英语就是会计英语,而且,你也知道大西洋商贸公司是一家中澳合资企业。我在那里做兼职时,就已经熟练掌握用英语进行会计操作了。
Interviewer:
That sounds fine. Why did you choose to apply to our company?
听起来不错,那你为什么选择了我们公司呢?
Applicant:
I have a relative working as a manager in your manufacturing department. Her name is Liuling. She told me a lot about your company and I became quite interested. I believe I can have a promising career with the development of this company.
我有个亲戚在贵公司的生产部当经理,她叫刘灵。她告诉我许多有关贵公司的情况,我非常感兴趣。我相信随着公司的发展,我的事业也会大有前途的。
Interviewer:
Do you know something about the payment we give to our employees?
你知道我们公司给员工的报酬情况吗?
Applicant:
No, can you tell me about it?
不知道,你能介绍一下吗?
Interviewer:
Of course. As for an entry-level accountant, we pay ¥1,500 a month in the first half year. We have a grading system to evaluate your work. If you have made progress, we will certainly raise your salary. For beginners with a CPA certificate, they can earn
当然,对初级会计师,前半年我们每个月支付1500元。我们有一个等级体系来评定你的工作。如果你进步了,我们肯定会增加你的薪水。有注册会计师证书的初级者,他们每个月至少能拿到2000元。
Applicant:
I have passed the five courses required by the Chinese CPA Association, but the certificate won`t come to hand until next month. How about that?
我已经通过了中国注册会计师协会所要求的五门课程,但证书要到下个月才能拿到。那怎么办?
Interviewer:
I hope you can show me your CPA certificate before we reach a decision by the end of July.
我希望在我们7月末作出决定之前你能把注册会计师证书拿给我看看。
Applicant:
Thank you, Mrs Smith. It is really a pleasure talking with you.
谢谢你,史密斯女士。和你谈话真的很高兴。
Interviewer:
The same for me. We`ll keep in touch with you.
我也一样。我们会和你保持联系的。
Applicant:
Thank you. Good-bye.
谢谢,再见。
对话讲解:
practical a. 实践的; 实际的
It's an interesting idea but there are many practical difficulties. 这是一个很有意思的想法, 然而却存在着许多实际困难.
be acquainted with 对某事物熟悉
Are you acquainted with the works of Shakespeare?
你对莎士比亚的作品熟悉吗?
keep in touch with sb 和某人保持联系
We must keep in touch with each other.
大家要经常联系。
上一篇: 职场英语口语:面试实战之应聘秘书 1
体坛英语资讯:Top China LPGA player Zhang right at home in Wuhan
国际英语资讯:European ALDE PMs highlight EU single market, pledge to counter populism
国际英语资讯:DPRK premier attends Lunar New Year reception at Chinese embassy in Pyongyang
国际英语资讯:UN condemns deadly bombings in Idlib of Syria
体坛英语资讯:S. Africans urged to support appeal against IAAF hyperandrogenism regulations
国内英语资讯:China to develop over 5 mln hectares of high-standard farmland
体坛英语资讯:Monacos Pierre-Gabriel joins Bundesliga outfit Mainz
国际英语资讯:Prince William, Prince Harry to split royal household in weeks
国内英语资讯:U.S. urged to adopt correct perspective on China and bilateral trade ties
国际英语资讯:Clashes with Israeli soldiers in northern Gaza wound 20 Palestinians: medics
宜家惹出国际问题,卖的地图少了一个国家
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislator vows to enhance exchanges with National Diet of Japan
如果每天吃燕麦,你会变成这样
娱乐英语资讯:Chinese composer to fuse Chinese melodies, jazz at New York concert
国内英语资讯:Central province attracts migrant workers back with investment fund
Facebook的数字货币惊动国际清算银行
国际英语资讯:Japans Abe denies instructing labor ministry to alter survey method
国内英语资讯:Chinese envoy urges pushing Yemeni parties to sustain effective political dialogue
英国人真的很有礼貌吗?
体坛英语资讯:Athletic judge decision throws Cypriot football into turmoil
国际英语资讯:Iran says Pakistani nationals involved in suicide attack on guards
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislator holds talks with Irans parliament speaker
国际英语资讯:German high-speed train derails in Switzerland, no injuries reported
国内英语资讯:Wei Fenghe meets Vietnams deputy minister of national defense
不堪重负 “过度旅游”使热门城市面临危机
国内英语资讯:Rural financial institutions expanding in China
倒立洗头机风靡海外,外媒大赞中国创新精神
国内英语资讯:Forbidden City to open night tours for first time
研究发现:恋爱中的女人不容易得感冒
体坛英语资讯:Japan claim first win in Womens World Cup