Tom:
Hey, have you ever heard people can died of kiss?
嘿,你听说过有人死于接吻吗?
Gina:
No, never, what happened?
不,从来没有过,发生了什么事?
Tom:
Christina Desforges, a girl who was 15 years old died in November, 2005 after kissed her boyfriend.
2005年11月,克里斯蒂娜 戴福士,一名15岁的女孩,在亲吻她的男友后死亡。
Gina:
Did she have any heart disease?
她有心脏病吗?
Tom:
No, she died of peanut.
没有,她死于花生。
Gina:
Are you joking? Peanut is not poisonous, I like peanut and I am still alive.
你在开什么玩笑?花生没有毒,我喜欢吃花生,我还活着。
Tom:
The problem is that she had serious peanut allergies.
问题是她患有严重的花生过敏症。
Gina:
Oh, but why you say she died of kiss?
哦,但是为什么你说她死于接吻呢?
Tom:
Because her boyfriend ate some bread with peanut butter before kiss her.
因为她的男朋友在亲她之前吃了一些带花生酱的面包。
Gina:
It is terrible. Next time please check your boyfriend’s mouth before kiss him.
太可怕了。下次在亲你的男友之前必须先检查他的口腔。
上一篇: 职场英语:你是职场“掏空族”吗?
下一篇: 外企必备口语:办公室聊天开场白
英语六级晨读美文100篇:A Word for Autumn(96)
2014年12月英语六级听力故事:最美渡轮游览线
英语六级晨读美文100篇:My Declaration of Self
2011年6月英语六级真题听力原文及解析
英语六级晨读美文100篇:On Going a Journey(98)
英语六级晨读美文100篇:Wild Flowers(74)
英语六级晨读美文100篇:A Grain of Sand(85)
英语六级晨读美文100篇:Why I Want a Wife(83)
英语六级晨读美文100篇:We Walk on the Moon(94)
英语六级晨读美文100篇:The Year of Wandering(72)