Security guard:
Excuse me, sir, I'm afraid you can't park your car here.
对不起,先生,恐怕您不能把您的车停在这儿。
Benjamin:
Why not?It's my parking space.
为什么不能?这是我的停车位。
Security guard:
I'm afraid not, sir.
恐怕不是的,先生。
Benjamin:
Oh? That's a surprise. Let me see…D 0411 Our dog's birthday. Yes, I'm sure this my parking space!
是吗?真叫人吃惊。我看看……D0441我们家狗的生日。是的,我肯定这就是我的停车位!
Security guard:
But I saw a red car always parking here before.
但我以前都是看到一辆红色的车停在这儿来着。
Benjamin:
Oh, we've just repainted our car. It was red.
哦,我们昨天刚刚给它重新上过漆,它以前是红色的。
Security guard:
Maybe. But the car of this space has a broken rearview mirror on the left.
也许吧。但这个车位的车的左后视镜是坏的。
Benjamin:
Yeah. It used to. We got that fixed yesterday too.
是啊。它以前是。我们昨天也已经把它修好了。
Security guard:
Could you wait for a minute, sir? I'd like to have a check.
您能等一会儿吗,先生?我得核实一下。
Benjamin:
Sure, go ahead.
可以,你核实吧。
Security guard:
Sorry, sir, my mistake. This is your parking space.
对不起,先生,我弄错了。这是您的停车位。
Benjamin:
That's all right. It's not your fault.
没关系。这不能怪你。
对话讲解:
park 停放(车辆等)
Don't park the car in this street.
不得在这条街上停车。
have a check 检查
Request to fly over your field at400 m, we will have a check on the system.
请求高度400米飞越机场,我们将进行检查这一套系统。
上一篇: 我心里别提多高兴了:VOA职场口语
下一篇: 从没见过技术这么烂的小偷:VOA职场口语