Giving advice给出建议:边工作边学习真的很辛苦,身体容易吃不消,请看克莱给Henry的建议吧
Clare: You don't look well, Henry. I'm really worried about your health.
克莱:你看起来气色不好,亨利。我真担心你的身体。
Henry: I've been working late every single night for the past three weeks. It's really tough to go to school at night and work full time.
亨利:三周来我每天都赶到很晚。晚上上夜校,白天全套工作实在受不了。
Clare: Yes, I know. Well, at least you're going to relax this weekend, aren't you?
克莱:我知道。那么至少这个周末你要放松一下,是吗?
Henry: Mum, I had planned to do more studying. It never seems to end.
亨利:我计划再多学点。还差得远呢。
Clare: I don't know if thatis such an smart idea. I think you absolutely must relax a little mor or otherwise you might really get sick and then you would't be able to finish your sourses this semester.
克莱:我不知道那是不是个聪明的主意。我觉得你必须放松一下否则你会病倒,那时你就不能完成这个学期的课程了。
Henry: Perhaps you're right. I really feel worn-out.
亨利:可能你是对的。我实在觉得太累了。
体坛英语资讯:Chebet, Chemonges seek fast times at Lake Biwa Marathon in Japan
体坛英语资讯:Americas Chelimo defends Kenya over doping scandal
新冠隔离期间睡不好?许多人说噩梦变多了
乔治小王子成威廉夫妇出访焦点
月球之旅
国际英语资讯:Number of humanitarian relief trucks into NW Syria record high: UN
国际英语资讯:Trump, British PM Johnson reaffirm cooperation to reopen global economies
女外交官在美被捕激怒印度 美国务卿出面表“遗憾”
体坛英语资讯:Two flagbearers, a male and a female, allowed at Tokyo 2020 opening ceremony
人社部:打出政策组合拳,减负援企稳岗位
世界卫生组织:政府应在疫情封锁期间限制饮酒
国际英语资讯:European nations ease lockdowns with caution
国内英语资讯:Most discharged COVID-19 patients retesting positive show no symptoms: expert
美国原油期货价格史上首次跌入负值
我爱我家
奥巴马回应空椅对话 称仍是老戏骨忠实粉丝
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Chinas economy expected to recover in Q2 amid COVID-19: experts
奥巴马:一听米歇尔演讲他就想哭
【我的中国梦】为马儿打造“金靴”
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official urges effective supervision to implement key measures