行政人员每天早上来到办公室,第一件事就是要及时查看相关邮件,但有时候难免会有许多的垃圾邮件,给工作者带来了不便,但有时候也会给你枯燥的工作增添一些色彩。
The Pros and Cons of Junk Mail: 垃圾邮件的好处和坏处
Diologue
Molly : How is the world treating you?
莫莉:你过得怎么样?
Gordon: Terrible.
戈登:糟透了。
Molly : Why do you say that?
莫莉:你为什么这么说呢?
Gordon: I get way too much junk mails sent to my house in the USA.
戈登:我在美国的家总是能收到大量的垃圾邮件。
Molly : I agree junk mail can be annoying.
莫莉:是啊,垃圾邮件是够烦人的。
Gordon: It is worse than e-mail spam.
戈登:这些垃圾邮件比电子垃圾邮件还讨厌。
Molly : Why do you say that?
莫莉:你为什么这么说呢?
Gordon: E-mail junk mail you can just delete with a few clicks of your mouse.
戈登:删除电子垃圾邮件你只要点击几下鼠标就可以了。
Molly : Don't worry, you can use the usual channels to get rid of the paper junk mail at your house.
莫莉:别担心,你可以使用普通的方法摆脱你家里垃圾邮件的困扰。
Gordon: What do you have planned?
戈登:你打算怎么做呢?
Molly : Of course, we will recycle the paper bulk mail.
莫莉:当然,我们可以再利用这些垃圾邮件的纸张。
Pros (good things)
1) Bulk mail pours in so you always have something to read.
1) 垃圾邮件铺天盖地,所以你总有东西可读。
2) Free paper you can use to clean up spills.
2) 你可以得到免费的纸张来擦污物。
3) It keeps you up to date on new products.
2) 你可以得到免费的纸张来擦污物。
4) It is always there.
4) 垃圾邮件时刻存在。
Cons (Bad things)
1) Junk mail fills your mailbox and makes it messy.
1) 垃圾邮件塞满了你的邮箱,使你的邮箱杂乱。
2) Looking through unwanted bulk mail wastes time that you should be working.
2) 看你本不想看的垃圾邮件浪费了你本应该用来工作的时间。
3) Some spam may include bugs or viruses.
3) 一些电子垃圾邮件有电脑病毒。
4) Once your address is known by one company, they may sell it to 100 more.
4) 一旦你的地址被一个公司知道,他们会将你的地址卖给另外100个地方。
5) It is always there.
5) 它时刻存在,没完没了。
上一篇: 职场英语学习:你敢“裸辞”吗
下一篇: 职场英语学习:用英语做非正式的邀请
美国加拿大将主办峰会推动向朝鲜施压
国际英语资讯:Austrian chancellor reaffirms pro-European stance in first official trip to Brussels
体坛英语资讯:Former Wimbledon champion Bartoli comes back after four-year absence
国际英语资讯:Chile calls for closer ties between Mercosur, Pacific Alliance
体坛英语资讯:Ex-Guangzhou Evergrande striker Barrios confirms Gremio exit
国际英语资讯:Tillerson to kick off maiden Canada trip amid NAFTA controversy
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Cao suffers heartbreaking defeat in Scottish Open final
国内英语资讯:Macao marks 18th anniversary of returning to China
中国年轻一代对国家的未来充满自信
2017年最易被破解密码榜出炉 劝你还是赶紧改掉吧
哈里王子接替菲利普亲王,出任海军要职!
婚期已定!哈里王子将于5月19日迎娶梅根!
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: EU says Brexit transition period should end on Dec. 31, 2020
国内英语资讯:China updates regulation on economic crime investigation
国际英语资讯:DPRK rejects U.S. media reports on biological weapons program
体坛英语资讯:Romario to run for CBF presidency on anti-graft ticket
国际英语资讯:U.S. House will have to vote again on tax bill
MK、Jimmy Choo将停用皮毛,保护环境!
亚马逊公布2017年度书单:还不知道读什么书,就看这里!
国内英语资讯:Chinas top political advisor meets speaker of Moroccos House of Advisors
研究发现 更新推特的可能是机器人
圣诞节去哪儿最有节日气氛?这份出行指南告诉你
国际英语资讯:Pro-Unity Ciudadanos wins Catalan election but secessionists maintain majority
《福布斯》发布2017年全球最能赚钱富豪榜 中国三人上榜
Everybody Has a Gift 每个人都有天赋
美国参议院通过全面改革税收法案
一款比一款更奇葩:盘点这些年被玩坏的牛仔裤
Not gonna lie 实话实说
一艘载客200多人的轮渡在菲律宾倾覆
体坛英语资讯:Sydney man first to be charged with foreign fighter offences in Australia