职场英语学习:在同事家用餐,女主人劝酒劝菜英语口语对话-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 英语口语 > 职场英语 > 职场英语学习:在同事家用餐,女主人劝酒劝菜英语口语对话

职场英语学习:在同事家用餐,女主人劝酒劝菜英语口语对话

发布时间:2013-11-19  编辑:查字典英语网小编

At someone's house for dinner: 在同事家做客,女主人努力的劝酒夹菜,请看下面的两则英语情景对话。

英语对话1:

Hostess: Can I offer you another cup of coffee?

女主人:我可以再给您来杯咖啡吗?

Guest: No, thanks. I've had plenty.

客人:不,谢谢,我已经足够了。

Hostess: Can I bring you something else?

女主人:我能为你拿些别的吗?

Guest: No, but thanks just the same.

客人:不,但还是谢谢你。

Hostess: Is there anything else I can get for you?

女主人:我能为你拿些别的什么吗?

Guest: Yes, please. I'd love another helping of potatoes.

客人:好的,我想再要些土豆。

Hostess: Would you like some more turkey?

女主人:要不要再来点火鸡?

Guest: Yes, please. I'd love some.

客人:好的,我想要一些。

Hostess: How about a refill?

女主人:再来一杯如何?

Guest: Thanks, but I've had more than I should already.

客人:谢谢,但我已经喝得太多了。

英语对话2:

Hostess: Would you care for a glass of wine?

女主人:你想再喝杯酒吗?

Guest: No, thank you. I'm on medication.

客人:不,谢谢,我正在吃药期间。

Hostess: There's some really good food.

女主人:那里有些非常不错的食物。

Guest: All right, the roast beef looked awfully good.

客人:好的,烤牛肉好像很不错。

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •