向办公室同事介绍新同事的英语情景对话。
卡尔:
Good morning, Jim. I'd like you to meet Amber. She's our new Sr. Software Engineer. Amber, Jim is our Personnel Manager.
早上好.吉姆.我想让你见一见安姆博.她是我们新到的软件工程师.安姆博.吉姆是人事部的主管.
吉姆:
(shakes hands with Amber) Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, Amber. Welcome aboard.
和安姆博握手)你好.很荣幸见到你.欢迎到这儿来.
安姆博:
Thank you. I'm glad to meet you, too.
谢谢.很高兴见到你.
卡尔:
And this is Frank. He's part of your team.
这是弗兰克.他是你们组的一员.
安姆博:
Hi, Frank, I'm very happy to meet you.
你好弗兰克.见到你很高兴.
弗兰克:
Hello, Amber, I'm glad to meet you.
你好安姆博.很高兴见到你.
卡尔:
(smiling) Only good things, Amber. Oh, and here comes Edward Blakely, the department manager.
微笑) 安姆博.目前情况很好啊.噢.还有.这位是爱德华·布莱克.部门经理.
爱德华:
Hello, you must be Amber. Pleased to meet you.
你好.你一定就是安姆博了.很高兴见到你.
安姆博:
It's an honor to meet you, sir. I'm looking forward to working for you.
见到您很荣幸.我一直期望能为您工作.
爱德华:
From what I've heard, you're going to fit in just fine. I'll see you this afternoon to go over things.
据我所知.你会非常适合这个职位.今天下午我想就有关问题和你谈一谈.
安姆博:
Fine with me.
没问题.
卡尔:
And this is Margot. She's also part of your team.
这是玛戈特,她也是你们组的一员.
玛戈特:
Hello, Amber. It's good to see you.
你好.安姆博.见到你真好.
安姆博:
Hello, Margot. The pleasure's all mine.
你好.玛戈特.这都是我的荣幸.
Where did you go on vacation教案5
How often do you exercise教案5
Keeping Healthy导学案1
Traditional life教案3
Would you mind passing me some water导学案2
Must we do exercise to prevent thee flu导学案1
Will people have robots导学案4
You’d better go to see a doctor导学案3
Will people have robots导学案2
Where did you go on vacation教案1
Keeping Healthy导学案3
I’ll help to clean up the city parks导学案4
Would you mind passing me some water导学案3
Where did you go on vacation教案4
Will people have robots导学案3
Will people have robots导学案1
How often do you exercise教案2
You’d better go to see a doctor导学案4
Travelling abroad教案5
Where did you go on vacation教案3