如何在职场中胜出?继续来关注我们的职场制胜宝典吧!
1. Keep control of problems 保持对问题的掌控
Let's say you need some special work done. Don't stop with getting approval. If the other person doesn't follow through, you're left looking inept.
比如说你需要完成某些特殊工作,不要因为还未得到批准而停下来不做。因为如果这样,尽管是别人不配合,你却已给人留下无能的印象。
2. Learn to translate boss language 学会“翻译”上司的话语
"If it's not too much trouble" means, "Do it, and the sooner the better".
“如果这不是太麻烦的话”的意思是“做吧,而且越快越好”。
3. Learn what other people in the company are doing 了解公司的其他人在做什么
What were last year's big triumphs and failures? How does your job' intertwine with all this? Then you'll understand when, how and where to press for your goals.
去年公司主要的成功和不足是什么?你在这中间起到什么样的作用?然后你将明白何时、何地以及如何去追求你的目标。
4. Get along with your co-workers 与你的同事和睦相处
Internal battles mean less production. To your boss, if you're involved, you're automatically wrong.
内斗意味着减产。对你的上司来说,如果你卷入内斗就已经错了。
5. Protect the company's reputation 保护公司的名誉
Never discuss company business and people where strangers can overhear. Even in private, be reticent.
不要在有陌生人能够无意中听到的场合谈论公司的事务和人员,即使在私下也不应当。 6. Let others win sometimes 有时候要让别人胜出
"Sounds like a good idea. We'll do it that way". If you don't, people will resent you.
"这主意听起来不错。我们就这么做吧。"否则人们会讨厌你。
7. Learn Timing 学会选择时机
Develop the patience to wait for an appropriate occasion.
培养你的耐心,等待一个适当时机的到来。
8. Don't Lie 不要撒谎
Lying will make problems worse. If you're caught in a lie, you lose your credibility.
谎言会使问题变得更糟。如果你的谎言被拆穿,你将失去你的诚信。
9. Read your industry's publications 阅读本行业的书刊
Indicating you haven't the time or money to read will shock your bosses. To them, your lack of interest indicates no real career goals. Or worse, they may think that you are ignorant of important professional news.
假如你声称没有时间或没钱阅读本行业的书刊,会让你的上司感到震惊。对他们来说,你缺乏兴趣表明你没有真正的职业目标。或更糟的是,他们可能会认为你对重要的专业新信息一无所知。
10. Get to know your peers 了解你的同行
Be active in one or more professional/trade organizations. The contacts you make and information you glean aid you on a personal level whenever you change jobs, while improving your current status.
积极参与一个或更多的专业/行业团体。不管你什么时候为改善现状而跳槽,你建立的联系和收集的信息都会有助于你提高自身水平。
11. Never assume other people are operating from your standards 永远不要假设别人在按你的标准做事
When you find yourself thinking "I never would have expected such behavior from her", you know you've made the mistake of projecting your outlook on to others' behavior.
当你发现你自己在想“我决不会料到她会有这种行为”时,你要知道,你己经犯了一个错误, 就是把自己的想法套在了别人的行为上。
12. Use Common sense运用常识和判断力
上一篇: 求职信中容易被忽略的细节
下一篇: 适应外企的十大关键词