在办公室里,同事之间总是免不了要求助于别人。该怎样求助呢?看看下面的对话吧。
(1)
A: Excuse me, Christina?
打扰一下,克里斯蒂娜。
B: Yes, Mark?
什么事,马克?
A: Could you tell me where the copier is please?
能告诉我复印机在哪吗?
B: Sure. You just walk down this hallway. The copy room is the second room on the right.
当然。沿着走廊一直走,复印室在右手第二间。 (2)
A: Excuse me.
打扰了。
B: Yes, can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗?
A: Yes, please. I'm looking for Mr. Emory's office. Do you know where it is?
是的。我想去艾默利的办公室,你知道在哪吗?
B: I'm sorry. I don't know. But the guard over there should know.
对不起,我不知道。那边的保安应该知道。 (3)
A: Christina, can you give me a hand?
克里斯蒂娜,你能帮我一下吗?
B: Sure. What's wrong, Mark?
好的。怎么了,马克?
A: Well, I think I've got the copier running. I pressed the button but nothing came out.
我想我已经开了复印机,但是按了按钮没反映。
B: Let me have a look. Oh, the machine is running out of paper.
让我看看。哦,机器里没纸了。 (4)
A: Hey Terry, do you have the number for that restaurant on the street corner?
嘿,特里。你有街角那家饭馆的电话吗?
B: Yeah, hold on a sec. Here it is. 6407-1553.
有,等一下。给你,64071553。
A: Great. Thanks.
太好了,谢谢。
B: Are you getting take-out?
你要订外卖吗?
A: Yeah. Do you want something?
是啊,你想要什么吗?
B: Umm…Could you pick me up a chicken salad sandwich and a large diet coke?
恩……能帮我要一个鸡肉沙拉三明治和一个大杯无糖可乐吗?
A: No problem. But do you have any cash on you? I don't think I have enough.
没问题。你现在有带钱吗?我的好像不够。
上一篇: 办公室职务名称中英对照(6)
下一篇: 办公室英语会话实例:空调