办公室英语会话实例:空调-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 英语口语 > 职场英语 > 办公室英语会话实例:空调

办公室英语会话实例:空调

发布时间:2013-11-19  编辑:查字典英语网小编

又是夏天了,办公室里的空调又要开始启动了。有人喜欢温度低一点,有人喜欢温度高一点。且看下面这两位是怎么看的吧。

(1)

Liz: Geez! Your room is like an ice-box!
莉斯:老天!你这屋简直是冰箱啊!

Terri: No, it's not! It's just comfortable.
特里:不是啊,刚刚好。

Liz: Yeah, if you're a penguin. Just look at me! Even my goose bumps have goose bumps!
莉斯:刚刚好,如果你是企鹅的话。看看我,我都起鸡皮疙瘩了!

Terri: Get outta here! I think you're exaggerating!
特里:快出去,你太夸张了!

Liz: No, I'm not. Where's the thermostat?
莉斯:我才没有呢。温度调节器在哪呢?

Terri: By the door, on the wall.
特里:门旁边,墙上。

Liz: No wonder I'm cold! This thing is set at 65?!
莉斯:怪不得我冷。你把它调到65度?!

Terri: Like I said -- perfect!
特里:就像我说的,正好!

Liz: If you live in Alaska. By the way, where's the shovel?
莉斯:如果你住在阿拉斯加才正好。哎,铲子在哪?

Terri: Why do you need a shovel?
特里:你要铲子干吗?

Liz: So I can dig us out when it starts snowing in here.
莉斯:这屋子里下雪的时候把我们俩挖出来呀。 (2)

John: It's like an oven in here! You must be roasting!
约翰:这屋简直像个烤箱!你快被烤熟了吧?

Martha: Actually, I'm just comfortable.
玛撒:实际上,我感觉刚好。

John: You've got to be kidding me. It has to be over 95 degrees in here!
约翰:开玩笑。这屋里至少95度!

Martha: What can I say? I'm a cold-blooded person. The warmer, the better, as far as I'm concerned.
玛撒:那我能说什么呢?我是个冷血的人。对我来说越热越好。

John: Well, can we at least open a window and get some ventilation in here?
约翰:那么,我们至少得开扇窗户透透气吧?

Martha: Knock yourself out.
玛撒:随便。

John: Thanks, I will.
约翰:谢谢!

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •