找到了有意向的代理商后,梅和托尼和代理商讨论要开展的业务和佣金问题。
(T = Tony, M = May, W = Wayne)
T: Well, thank you for coming, Wayne. As you know, we're looking for an agent in Britain to help us to sell our holidays. Perhaps we should start by telling you what we need in Britain, then you can tell us what you think. Is that OK?
韦恩,谢谢你能过来。你知道,我们正在找一家英国代理商帮我们销售旅行业务。我想我们应该先告诉你我们需要合作方做的业务,然后你再谈谈你的想法,怎么样?
W: Yeah, fine. Yeah.
好的,可以。
M: Well, Mr. Harvey. We're looking for an agent here who could help us with marketing.
哈维先生,我们要找一家代理商代理我们在英国的市场业务。
T: We need a company which has experience of working in other countries.
一家有在外国业务经历的公司。
M: Do you have partners in other countries?
你们在其他国家有合作伙伴吗?
W: Well, not exactly. We're quite new, you see, so we are just starting to make contacts.
哦,还没有。我们刚成立不久,你知道,我们刚开始接触代理业务。
T: Where do you work mainly?
你们的业务主要在哪里?
W: Well, we send tourists mainly to France and sometimes Spain.
我们主要做去法国的旅游业务,有时也做去西班牙的。
M: And do you have partner companies there?
你们在这两个国家有合作伙伴吗?
W: Well, not yet, we're quite new you see.
哦,还没有,你知道,我们刚成立不久。
T: Well, perhaps we should talk about payment. If you worked with us, how much commission would you expect?
嗯,我想我们该谈谈报酬了。如果你和我们合作,你希望得到多少佣金?
W: Well, we're thinking about 25 percent, something like that.
呃,我们想大概25%吧,差不多这个数。
M: Mmm, we usually pay around 8 percent, I think. Isn't that right Tony?
嗯,我们通常是支付8%左右的佣金。是不是啊,托尼?
W: Yeah, but…
呃,但是……
T: Er, excuse me, Wayne... your tie is in my coffee...
哦,不好意思,韦恩,你的领带掉到我的咖啡里了。
W: Oh, sorry mate, yeah. Well, perhaps we could talk about 20 percent.
哦,不好意思,伙计。我想20%左右也行。
M: Mr. Harvey, we will need to talk to head office about that, I'm afraid. We can't make that decision ourselves.
哈维先生,恐怕我们得和总部讨论一下。我们自己没权利决定。
T: Yes, I think our boss will need to think about it.
是的,我想我们老板需要考虑一下。
M: Perhaps we can phone her this afternoon and we'll contact you again.
我想今天下午可以给她电话,然后我们会再联系你。
T: Thank you for coming Mr. Harvey.
谢谢你能前来,哈维先生。
W: Sure, OK. Cheers.
好的,再见。
上一篇: 办公室聊天英语:情感
下一篇: 办公室聊天英语:换零钱
关于未来,人类最需要了解的10件事
和增高鞋垫说拜拜,高跟鞋回归男士时尚
国内英语资讯:China urges India to withdraw border guards crossing the boundary
国际英语资讯:Americans who studied in China share thoughts on deepening mutual understanding
体坛英语资讯:Sudden withdrawal issue to be investigated at ITTF China Open
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier hails cooperation between Chinese, Namibian medical workers
国内英语资讯:Xi stresses building world-class air force
国际英语资讯:Supreme Court allows Trumps revised travel ban in part
国际英语资讯:Chinese embassy makes donation to help disabled children in Mongolia
国内英语资讯:China to conduct 7th census in 2020
马蒂斯就阿富汗战略与北约盟友磋商
国际英语资讯:Ukrainian, French presidents discuss Ukraines crisis
国际英语资讯:U.S., Indian leaders vow to boost trade, anti-terror cooperation
国际英语资讯:Garbage piling up Greek cities as sanitation workers protest enters 2nd week
打扫卫生 Cleaning Day
体坛英语资讯:The new silk route, for horses, from Rotterdam to Shanghai
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid top La Liga as Barca thrash Sevilla
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier calls for building of equitable, open world economy
土耳其:军方对叙利亚库尔德人予以还击
东京电力公司前高管因福岛核事故受审
国际英语资讯:Polish prime minister announces new government
The Ideal Career 理想的职业
在中国推翻苹果后,OPPO放眼全球市场
芬兰公民拿无条件保障金后压力小、干劲高
体坛英语资讯:Slovan Bratislava remain top of Slovakias Fortuna Liga
国际英语资讯:Brazils prosecutor-general formally accuses President Temer of corruption
遇到难题解决不了?科学告诉你,不妨先睡一觉再说!
委内瑞拉总统:警方直升机袭击最高法院
Airbnb开始做慈善了,为无家可归者提供房子
喵星人为何遍布全世界?多亏了爱猫的埃及人