在展位上,有位顾客向梅咨询旅游事务,打算预定旅游……
(M = May, C1= Customer1)
M: Hello, can I help you?
你好,需要帮忙吗?
C1: Er, yes, I took a brochure yesterday and now I'd like to book a holiday please.
呃,是的。我昨天拿了一本宣传册,现在我想
M: OK, which holiday are you interested in?
好多,你对哪个旅游感兴趣?
C1: Em, this one here, on page 34.
嗯,这个,34页上的。
M: Ooh, yes, that one's on special offer. You get a 10 percent discount, is that the one?
哦,就是现在打特价的,九折,是这个吧?
C1: Yes, that's the one.
对,就是这个。
M: Good. Could you please fill in this booking form. We need your full address and a deposit of 20 percent. You can pay by cash or credit card or cheque.
好的。请您填一下这张预定单。请填您的详细地址并交付20%的定金。您可以用现金、信用卡或是支票支付。
C1: I'll need a receipt.
我要收据。
M: Yes, of course. And within a week you should receive confirmation of your booking. We then need to receive the balance at least ten days before the holiday begins.
当然。一周内您会收到我们的确认信息。请在旅游开始十天前交付余款。
C1: Thank you very much.
谢谢。
M: OK, if you'd like to fill in this form...
好的,请您填一下这张表……
上一篇: 出差宾馆登记(1)
下一篇: 展会向老板汇报工作(1)