你可以让朋友或家人帮忙,先练习一下电话面试,这样就能有所改进。此外,面试时和面试后的小细节也要注意。记住:细节决定成败。
Practice Interviewing 练习面试
Talking on the phone isn't as easy as it seems. I've always found it's helpful to practice. Have a friend or family member conduct a mock interview and tape record it so you can see how you sound over the phone. Any cassette recorder will work. You'll be able to hear your "ums" and "uhs" and "okays" and you can practice reducing them from your conversational speech. Also rehearse answers to those typical questions you'll be asked.
打电话没有看上去那么简单。我早已发现练习一下会有帮助。让一个朋友或家人帮你进行一次模拟面试并录下来,这样你就知道自己在电话里的表现了。任何卡式录音机都行。你会听到自己的“嗯”、“呃”、和“好”等各种语气词,你可以通过练习减少在谈话中使用这些词。同时也要演练对典型问题的回答。
During the Phone Interview 电话面试时
* Don't smoke, chew gum, eat, or drink.
不要抽烟、嚼口香糖、或喝东西。
* Do keep a glass of water handy, in case you need to wet your mouth.
放杯水在旁边,以备要润喉。
* Smile. Smiling will project a positive image to the listener and will change the tone of your voice.
微笑。微笑给听者传递一个积极的形象;而且微笑能改变你的声调。
* Speak slowly and enunciate clearly.
语速放慢、发音清晰。
* Use the person's title (Mr. or Ms. and their last name.) Only use a first name if they ask you to.用对方的头衔或是某某先生、某某女士称呼对方,只有他们要求时,才可直呼其名。
* Don't interrupt the interviewer.
不要打断面试官。
* Take your time - it's perfectly acceptable to take a moment or two to collect your thoughts.
不急不躁——花时间考虑好是完全可以接受的。
* Give short answers.
回答要简短。
* Remember your goal is to set-up a face-to-face interview. After you thank the interviewer ask if it would be possible to meet in person.
记着,你的目的是争取一次当面面试的机会。在答谢面试官后问问是否可能当面面试。
After the Interview 电话面试后
* Take notes about what you were asked and how you answered.
记录下被问及的问题和你的回答。
* Remember to say "thank you." Follow with a thank you note which reiterates your interest in the job.
记得说“谢谢”。寄一封感谢信来重申自己对工作的兴趣。
上一篇: 失业后该干点什么?(3)
下一篇: 给应届毕业生的建议(2)