谈判·中间休息
商务谈判,有时候由于双方业务的规模很大,会议时间也会很久,那么谈判过程中,人的体力脑力都受到极大挑战。如何适时提出休息,本期节目将为您解答。
Shall we talk about this tomorrow, for we need more details at this point.
我们明天再讨论这个问题吧,因为我们在这一点上还需要更多详细资料。
It’s been a long time. I think we need a break.
这会已经开了很长时间了,让我们休息一下吧。
May I suggest that we continue tomorrow?
我能否建议我们明天继续呢?
Let’s dismiss and return in two hours, shall we?
现在休会,两个小时候回来继续。
用英语周旋客户:七日七句
1. I will send you some brochures if you are interested.
如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。
2. Can you suggest an alternative﹖
能否告知您其他方便时间?
3. As an alternative I wish to propose May 3rd.
另一个方便时间是5月3日。
4. If you are interested we may consider selecting you as our partner.
如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。
5. I see. But aren’t these prices for your domestic customers﹖
我明白了。但是这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?
6.Yes we take note of your comment. Prices depend also on volume. How much quantity do you forecast to sell in the first year﹖
好的,我们会注意这一点。价格也会因数量而有所不同,贵公司预计在第一年销售多少数量呢?
7.Then let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.
那么,让我们依年度数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。(来源:互联网)
谈判中用英语表达自己的意见
在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说:
I see what you mean.
(我明白您的意思。)
如果表示赞成,可以说:
That's a good idea.
(是个好主意。)
或者说:
I agree with you.
(我赞成。)
如果是有条件地接受,可以用on the condition that这个句型,例如:
We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.
(如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。)
在与外商,尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,最好坦白地提出来而不要拐弯抹角,比如,表示无法赞同对方的意见时,可以说:
I don't think that's a good idea.
(我不认为那是个好主意。)
或者
Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.
(坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。)
如果是拒绝,可以说:
We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.
(我们这一次不准备接受你们的建议。)
有时,还要讲明拒绝的理由,如
To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China.
(说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得好。)
谈判期间,由於言语沟通问题,出现误解也是在所难免的:可能是对方误解了你,也可能是你误解了对方。在这两种情况出现後,你可以说:
No, I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was...
(不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是……)
或者说:
Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you.
(哦,对不起,我误解你了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。)
总之不管你说什么,你最终的目的就是要促成一笔生意。即使不成,也要以善意对待对方,也许你以后还有机会,生意不成人情在,你说对吗?
上一篇: 职场英语口语 第14期:自我介绍(1)
下一篇: 职场英语口语 第23期:表示感谢(一)
国内英语资讯:China, Vietnam agree to properly handle maritime issues
国内英语资讯:Xi presides over 3rd meeting of central committee for deepening overall reform
国内英语资讯:China, France to strengthen cooperation
如何在职场的宫斗戏中存活
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier urges pragmatic cooperation for common prosperity
国内英语资讯:Chinese state councilor meets with Canadian, Indonesian FMs
国内英语资讯:China vows to consolidate political foundation for development of ties with Czech Republic
国内英语资讯:China, Slovakia agree to enhance cooperation on regional interconnectivity
国内英语资讯:China Focus: PLA opens warships for public visits
吃瓜群众必备:“站队”用英语怎么说?
国内英语资讯:China vows to expand ties with incoming Zimbabwean govt
国内英语资讯:Top political advisor meets with Taiwan delegation led by Lien Chan
国内英语资讯:China reports 18,400 voluntary organ donors by July
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Singaporean foreign ministers agree to uphold multilateralism, free trade
报告显示 海归渐青睐新一线城市
国内英语资讯:Typhoon Maria makes landfall in east Chinas Fujian
国内英语资讯:China, Hungary vow to lift ties to higher levels
国内英语资讯:China ready to strengthen infrastructure cooperation with Croatia: premier
国内英语资讯:Chinese president meets UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
国内英语资讯:China, Norway pledge to maintain rule-based global free trade system
国内英语资讯:China, EU agree to promote multilateralism, support free trade
商务部发表声明(双语全文)
Hell's bells?
国内英语资讯:Chinese state councilor holds talks with foreign ministers of Arab states
国内英语资讯:China Focus: A small citys rise to prosperity
国内英语资讯:Chinese state councilor, Lao FM meet on boosting bilateral relations
星巴克咖啡要额外征收5便士的税?原因震惊到我了
国内英语资讯:China, Montenegro pledge to enhance cooperation
国内英语资讯:Xi stresses improving innovation capabilities for key, core technologies
国内英语资讯:Economic Watch: Trade tension hurts U.S. consumers, say firms