11. I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.
我希望能在贵公司谋得一份职业。我毕业于上海商学院,主修商业管理。
12. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
如能为贵公司效力,本人将不胜荣幸。阁下耐心读完这篇申请,本人至为感激,并请尽速惠函示知。
13. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section.
自感目前工作发展并不乐观,拟改变一下工作环境。
14. I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.
自信以本人的能力和所受的训练,应当获得更大回报,谋得更高职位,而就目前工作来看,将来不会有多大发展前途。
15. I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
至于我的品德,您可函询杂志主任史密斯先生。
16. Thank you in advance for your concern and attention. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible.
预先感谢阁下对我的关怀,并敬请尽速赐函示知。
17. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽最大努力工作,争取诸事满意。
18. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
承蒙阁下的关怀和礼遇,至此表示感谢。
19. My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments.
因希望节省交通时间,故想在纽约谋得一职。随函寄上简历表及近照各一份。
20. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
随函附寄简历表一份,望能通知能否有机会见面。
21. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience.
如贵公司愿意接见,我随时侯教。
22. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.
敬请贵公司对本人之应征惠予考虑,并请赐函告知。
上一篇: 英语简历必备词汇:介绍毕业院校及校内活动
下一篇: 英语简历模版:国际贸易专业英文简历
Death camp exhibit opens in Shanghai
Pakistan PM convicted of contempt
李源潮副主席在亚洲合作对话第二次领导人会议上的发言
我的大日子 My Big Day
One in seven polled thinks end of the world is nigh
Key issues in balance with French runoff vote
改掉坏习惯 Change The Bad Habit
翻译目的论与文学翻译
Illegal immigrants return to Mexico
One too many? Try Hangover Heaven in Vegas
城市生活压力大 如何减压最有效?
Anti-smoking law could get tougher
Attack against Chinese students on Australia train prompts fury online
Top defense official to visit military sites
十三五规划术语英译:共享发展篇
“十三五”规划术语:开放发展
Workers bring back malaria from other countries
万余伊拉克人逃离摩苏尔
全球最佳城市:香港北京上海入选 猜猜排第几
再也不怕丢车了:会喷射“致命”臭气的防盗锁