1. Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that.
咱们走着瞧。我不会让你得逞的。
2. You'll be sorry.
你会后悔的。
3. You're gonna get what's coming to you.
你会得到报应的。
4. If you're looking for a fight, you don't have to look far.
如果你想找人打架的话,不用找太远。
5. Watch your mouth. Do you know who you're talking to?
说话客气一点。你知道你在跟谁说话吗?
6. I'll get even with you sooner or later.
跟你的这笔账我迟早会要回来的。
7. Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with.
听着,你找错吵架的对象了。
8. You'd better take that back.
你最好收回那句话。
9. You want to take it outside? Anytime!
你想到外头解决(干架)吗?随時奉陪!
10. Don't mess with me! / Don't get fresh with me!
不要惹我!/ 给我放尊重一点
上一篇: 美语怎么说: 及时行乐
下一篇: 帅到掉喳的十句美国俚语
体坛英语资讯:China beat S. Korea 3-0 in womens football opener at Military World Games
中国将实现人民币“资本项目可兑换”
“自贸区战略”倒逼金融改革
失业人员办“个人独资企业”可享税收减免
中国开展打击“成品油走私”专项行动
The Way to Show Love 表达爱的方式
落马贪官“卸妆照”
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Hong Kong political organizations oppose U.S. Senates passage of Hong Kong-rela
多家网站“低俗频道”被关闭
国际英语资讯:EPP congress adopts climate policies
稀土等产品“出口关税”将取消
总理敦促降“流量套餐费”
“服务消费”成消费新引擎
国际英语资讯:Israeli PMs challenger fails to form govt
中国公布全球“红色通缉令”
国际英语资讯:AIIB membership complements Irelands development programs: minister
中国经济正处于“衔接期”
国内英语资讯:China to further lower tax burden on individuals
防范“家庭式腐败”
国内英语资讯:Germanys 5G Huawei ban sends wrong signal: ambassador
高铁动卧将设
北京今年新增800辆“无障碍出租车”
国际英语资讯:Death toll of Israeli airstrikes on Syrian military sites rises to 23
世界自闭症日:关爱“星星的孩子”
国内英语资讯:China, U.S. trade teams to maintain close communication: MOC
中巴“全天候战略合作伙伴关系”
体坛英语资讯:World champion Liu Shiwen leads field at ITTF Womens World Cup
丽江古城要告别“低俗文化”
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier meets World Bank chief
北上广“首要污染源”公布