方式一:
Do you have some time tomorrow?
明天有空吧?
Yes, I do.
有啊。
How about having lunch with me?
一起吃顿中饭怎样?
Good idea.
好主意。
方式二:
If you're free, how about lunch?
有空的话一起吃顿中饭如何?
When did you have in mind?
你想什么时候呢?
I was thinking about Thursday?
我看星期四怎样?
That will be fine with me.
没问题。
方式三:
I'm calling to see if you would like to have lunch tomorrow.
我打电话给你,是想知道明天一起吃顿中饭怎样?
I'm sorry, but this week isn't very convenient for me.
对不起,这个星期我都不方便。
Perhaps we can make it later.
那么,也许改天吧。
That would be better.
好啊。
方式四:
I'm calling to confirm our lunche on appointment.
我打电话来,是想确定一下我们约好吃饭的事。
It's tomorrow at twelve o'clock, right?
是明天12点吧?
Yes, that's right.
是的,没错。
I'll be there.
我会去的。
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel out lunche on appointment.
真抱歉,不过我不得不取消我们午餐的约会。
I'm sorry to hear that.
真遗憾。
I have pressing business to attend to.
我有紧急的事情要处理。
No problem. we'll make it later in the month.
没关系,这个月改天再说吧。
方式五:
I'll get the check.
我来付帐。
No, let me pay this time.
不,这次由我付。
No, I insist.
不,还是我来。
Well, thank you very much.
好吧,那就谢谢你啦?
方式六:
This lunch is on me today.
今天这顿饭算我请客。
I think you got it last time.
我记得上回也是你请的。
It's my pleasure.
我请得心里高兴。
That's very nice of you.
既然这样,那就多谢了。
方式七:
Shall we split the check.
大家分摊吧?
Why don't you let me pick it up.
就让我来付帐好了。
Oh, that's not necessary.
啊,不必这样。
I know it's not necessary. I want to do it.
我知道不必这样,可是我愿付。
方式八:
I really enjoyed the lunch.
这顿饭我吃得好高兴。
Yes, let's do it again real soon.
是啊,让我们不久再一起用餐吧。
I'll be back in town next month.
我下个月会再回这里来。
Good, I'll invite you out when you're here.
好极了,等你来的时候,请再接受我的招待。
上一篇: 拉登“代号”惹怒美印第安人
下一篇: [口语]有“地域偏见”的placist
体坛英语资讯:Milito fires Inter Milan and Mourinho to Champions League glory
体坛英语资讯:FA boss resigns for World Cup bribe scandal
体坛英语资讯:Bayern Munich seals double champions
体坛英语资讯:Inter Milan wins Champions League
体坛英语资讯:NBA Cavaliers sacks coach Brown
体坛英语资讯:French Open could be moved out of Paris in 2016
体坛英语资讯:Barcelona extend contract for defender Gabi Milito
体坛英语资讯:Inter win fifth straight Serie A title
体坛英语资讯:Hawks dumps coach Woodson
体坛英语资讯:Italys Nibali wins 14th stage of Giro dItalia
体坛英语资讯:Iniesta unsure about return to Barcas title-decider
体坛英语资讯:Britains leadership change not to affect London Olympics: IOC
体坛英语资讯:Top Zimbabwe female tennis player Black faces tough ride
体坛英语资讯:French top player Tsonga makes through five-set first round
体坛英语资讯:FIFA to reconsider World Cup ticket sales
体坛英语资讯:Australian footballer Jake Melksham wins Rising Star nomination
体坛英语资讯:Arsenal obtain Morocco striker Chamakh
体坛英语资讯:Nadal beats Federer to win Madrid Masters
体坛英语资讯:England aims high at World Cup
体坛英语资讯:FIFA to probe former English FA bosss bribery case
体坛英语资讯:Luis Fabiano to receive treatment in Brazil
体坛英语资讯:Nadal reaches quarters at Madrid Open
体坛英语资讯:Federer, Serena win opening matches at French Open
体坛英语资讯:Belletti of Italy seizes Tour of Italy 13th stage
体坛英语资讯:Maradona names 23-man World Cup squad
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Liu Xiang unsure about London Olympics
体坛英语资讯:Czech win trophy at ice hockey worlds
体坛英语资讯:Malaysian shuttlers seek Thomas Cup fame at home
体坛英语资讯:Cubas Robles not to race against Liu Xiang in Shanghai
体坛英语资讯:Aussie Rogers lifts trophy at Tour of California