酒店处理投诉时的常用客套话:
1 对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。
I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.
2先生请别激动,让我来想办法。
lease sir ,if you calm yourself, I’ll try to help you.
3很抱歉,我们此刻不能答应您。我们明天给您回音。
We are sorry, we cannot promise you now. Tomorrow we shall let you know.
4我们当尽力为您解决问题!
we’ll try our best to solve the problem.
5非常抱歉,你应该把贵重物品寄存在接待处。
I am sorry .you should have deposited valuables with the reception.
6 相信服务员并不是有意无礼,他只是可能没有听懂您的意思。
I’m sure the waiter didn’t mean to be rude. perhaps he didn’t understand you correctly.
7很抱歉,先生(小姐)。我想这里面可能有点误会。
I’m sorry sir, there must be some misunderstanding.
8 很抱歉,但情况已是如此,请坐一会儿,我尽快为您作安排。
I’m terribly sorry. but that is the situation. Please take a seat. I’ll soon have something arranged for you.
9 先生,感谢您为我们提供这些情况,我立即去了解。
Thank you for telling us about it, I’ll look into the matter at once..
10先生很抱歉,我将尽快地解决这个问题。
Sorry, sir , I’ll solve the problem for you as soon as possible.
11恐怕您误会了我的意思,我能解释一下吗?
I’m afraid you have misunderstood what I said. Perhaps I can explain again.
上一篇: 酒店婉转回决客人的不合理要求
下一篇: 英语生活中的习语
体坛英语资讯:Rumors say Aubameyang is off to Paris
国内英语资讯:China, Gabon pledge to deepen legislature cooperation
“I'll catch you another time”真的不是我下次再抓你!
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China pledges peaceful development in Antarctica
London City first in UK to get remote air traffic control 英国首个远程空中交通管制系统
It was a short flight from Shanghai to Xi’an. Xi’an is one语法填空答案
One year ago, I was in great trouble. I worked hard 阅读理解答案
英国餐桌礼仪小常识
赢的偏执的倔强,输的盲目的迷惘
国际英语资讯:3 killed in car bomb attack in Syrias Homs
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier calls for better protection of Antarctica
《生活大爆炸》、《权游》演员片酬PK 哪部美剧最土豪[1]
One of the main challenges facing many countries is how阅读理解答案
香薰蜡烛浪漫有情调?专家称会增加30%空气污染颗粒
国际英语资讯:Extra armed police deployed across London following Manchester bomb outrage
地震袭击 Earthquake Attacked
国内英语资讯:Xi calls for more replicable reform practices
国际英语资讯:7th person linked to Manchester attack detained by police
国内英语资讯:Political advisors discuss building cultural confidence
国际英语资讯:Baidu to provide alliance partners with AI capabilities
国际英语资讯:Greece open for cruise industry business: Greek shipping minister
调查:“废旧手机”回收率仅2%
英国将恐袭威胁等级调至“危急”军队在重点地区巡逻
Obese not healthy and turning rubbish into art 肥胖又健康不现实、津巴布韦家庭变废为宝
创意“寿司鞋” 寿司和潮牌鞋的完美结合(组图)
Every year, billions of kilograms of fresh produce are wasted 阅读理解答案
这家法国公司,专门为胖美眉生产高端服装!
It was the 70th anniversary of both the world’s anti
颜色的惯用表达:green is the new black
The future of advertising 广告产业的未来