一天海浪与星星一起谈心,它们在说着各自的本领。
One day, the waves and the stars talk about each other's abilities.
海浪说:“我可以让船快速的前进。”
The wave said, "I can make the boat move fast."
小星星不作声。
The little star is silent.
海浪接着说:“我还可以给孩子带来快乐。”
The waves went on: "I can also bring happiness to the children."
小星星还是不作声。
The little star remained silent.
海浪又说:“我的动力可以给别人带来幸福。”
"My motivation can bring happiness to others," said the wave
小星星依然不作声。
The little star is still silent.
海浪突然哈哈大笑说:“你连一个优点都没有,怎么能和我相比啊。”
The waves burst into laughter and said, "you don't even have one advantage. How can you compare with me?"
一直沉默的小星星终于开口说话了。“你的优点是很多,但却需要借助人类的力量。而我只需要凭借自身的光亮就可以给人类带来光明。你说我可以和你媲美吗?”
The silent little star finally spoke. "You have many advantages, but you need to rely on human power. And I only need to rely on their own light to bring light to mankind. Do you think I can compete with you? "
我觉得,不应该来比优点的多与少,只要愿意付出,那就是最大最大的优点。
I don't think we should be more or less than the advantages. As long as we are willing to pay, that's the biggest advantage.