是谁,把你华丽的衣服弄脏,
Who soiled your gorgeous clothes,
我有一双勤劳的小手,
I have a pair of hard-working hands,
我会让你焕然一新。
I'll make a difference.
不要哭泣,我亲爱的布娃娃,
Don't cry, my dear doll,
是谁,把你的腿儿弄折,
Who is it? Break your legs,
我是一名技术高超的小外科医生,
I'm a skilled little surgeon,
我有一双灵巧的小手,
I have a pair of smart little hands,
我会为你缝合创伤。
I'll sew up the wound for you.
不要哭泣,我亲爱的布娃娃,
Don't cry, my dear doll,
是谁,把你漂亮的脸儿弄得像只花猫,
Who made your pretty face look like a cat,
我有一双干净的小手,
I have clean hands,
我会为你搽去脸上的污垢。
I'll wipe the dirt off your face.
不要哭泣,我亲爱的布娃娃,
Don't cry, my dear doll,
是谁,把你丢弃在孤独的角落,
Who left you in a lonely corner,
我有一双温暖的小手,
I have a pair of warm hands,
我会搂着你,让你进入甜甜的梦乡。
I will hold you and let you go into sweet dreams.