横眉冷对千夫指,俯首甘为孺子牛。
Fierce-browed, I coolly defy a thousand pointing fingers; head-bowed, like a willing ox I serve the children.
——鲁迅
-- Lu Xun
它默默无闻,总是无私奉献;它任劳任怨,却常被人忽视;它脾气倔强,总是坚守自己的信念。它就是——牛。
It is unknown, always selfless dedication; it is hard-working, but often overlooked; it is stubborn, always adhere to their beliefs. It's the cow.
牛有很多优秀的品质,但给我印象最深的是它那“牛”脾气——只要认定了一个目标,就一定要实现。正是这“牛”脾气,使它受了不少苦。
There are many excellent qualities of cattle, but what impresses me most is its "cow" temper - as long as a goal is identified, it must be achieved. It is this "cow" temper that makes it suffer a lot.
某日,在电视里看到这样一幅画面:一辆为旱区送水的车被一头老牛挡住了。看着它那干极了的嘴唇,就知道一定是几天没进水了。但无论驾车的人怎样撵它,它也不肯移动半步。一个押车的小战士不忍心了,冒着被处分的危险为老牛打来了一盆水。老牛昂起头,“哞哞”地叫了几声。远处的一头小牛飞一般地跑了过来,低下头舔着老牛求来的水。老牛看着小牛终于喝上了水,高兴地“笑”了。等小牛喝完后,盆里还有一点儿,老牛舔了几下,然后带着小牛离开了。
One day, I saw such a picture on TV: a car delivering water for the dry area was blocked by an old ox. Looking at its dry lips, I knew it must have been several days without water. But no matter how the driver drives it, it will not move half a step. A little soldier who escorts a car can't bear to risk being punished and bring a basin of water for the old ox. The old cow raised his head and mooed a few times. A calf in the distance came flying over and licked the water the old cow asked for. The old cow looked at the calf and finally drank the water, laughing happily. After the calf finished drinking, there was still a little bit in the basin. The old cow licked it a few times, and then left with the calf.
在场的人眼睛都湿润了,他们原以为老牛是为了自己而要水,没想到竟然是……这是一幅多么令人感动的母爱图啊!老牛一旦决定为小牛要水,那么不管多么艰难,我想它都不会轻易放弃的。
The people's eyes were wet. They thought that the old ox wanted water for himself, but unexpectedly What a touching picture of maternal love it is! Once the old cow decides to ask for water for the calf, no matter how hard it is, I don't think it will give up easily.
正是这种精神教会了我不要轻易放弃,既然决定了,就只管风雨兼程,要记住,风雨过后就是彩虹。
It's this spirit that taught me not to give up easily. Since it's decided, let's just go through the storm and remember that the rainbow is after the storm.
或许牛不像白鹭那么高雅,不像蝴蝶那么美丽,不像孔雀那么绚丽------但是,牛却有它自己独特的一面。
Maybe cattle are not as elegant as egrets, as beautiful as butterflies, as gorgeous as peacocks - but cattle have their own unique side.
牛无私奉献,却不求回报。牛总是想着别人,忘却自己,吃的是草,挤出的是奶。
Cattle are selfless, but they don't ask for return. The cow always thinks of others, forgets itself, eats grass and extrudes milk.
牛的“牛脾气”,教会了我:既然认定了一个目标,就只管前行,哪怕山高水长,因为我有着信念。
The ox's "ox temper" taught me: since I have identified a goal, I will only move forward, even if the mountains are high and the waters are long, because I have faith.
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第117课:Tommy’s breakfast汤米的早餐
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第80课:I must go to the....
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第86课:What have you done?
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第93课:Our new neighbour 我们的新邻居
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第81课:Roast beef and potatoes烤牛肉和土豆
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第115课:Knock, knock!敲敲门!
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第105课:Full of mistakes错误百出
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第95课:Tickets,please请把车票拿出来
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第92课:When will....?
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第120课:It had already happened.
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第113课:Small change零钱
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第116课:Every,no,any and some
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第118课:What were you doing?
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第94课:Will you go to...?
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第107课:It’s too small太小了
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第91课:Poor Ian可怜的伊恩
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第109课:A good idea好主意
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第122课:Who,which and that
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第114课:I’ve got gone.
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第108课:How do they compare?
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第102课:He says he...
新概念英语下载/新概念英语MP3下载
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第96课:What’s the exat time?
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第106课:I want you to..
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第101课:A card from Jimmy吉米的明信片
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第83课:Going on holiday度假
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第84课:Have you had...?
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第87课:A car crash车祸
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第103课:The French test法语考试
新概念英语第一册视频讲解 第90课:Have you... yet?