2008年6月17日 星期二 晴
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
“小懒虫,起床了;小懒虫,起床了……”哆啦A梦闹钟响。
"Little sluggard, get up; little sluggard, get up..." Doraemon alarm clock rings.
“讨厌。”我说,“看我怎么收拾你。”
"I hate it." I said, "see what I can do with you."
“咔”我关了闹钟。
I turned off the alarm clock.
呼呼呼,我又睡着了。
I fell asleep again.
“啪——”
"Pa -"
“哎呀,我的屁股。”
"Oh, my ass."
“宝宝,快起来,太阳都晒到屁股上了。”妈妈大吼。
"Get up, baby. The sun is on your ass." Mom yells.
“再睡一分钟,妈妈,发发慈悲吧。”
"One more minute of sleep, mother, be merciful."
呼呼呼,我又睡着了。
I fell asleep again.
“哎呀,妈妈,我尿床了。”
"Oh, mom, I wet the bed."
“敢不敢再睡懒觉了?”
"Dare you sleep in again?"
“不敢了。”我羞红了脸。
"No more." I blushed with shame.
小朋友,可不要睡懒觉悟哟,因为会尿床的。
Children, don't sleep late to realize yo, because will wet the bed.
In and of itself
Getting over the hump
2017年英语六级高频词组(三)
Putting things into perspective
英语口语之时政公文常用词汇(二)
Greener pasture?
国际英语资讯:Mexicans at risk of stress and heart problems due to long working hours: expert
Can you help me?
国际英语资讯:Iraqi forces recapture state TV building in battle for Mosul
Appraisals need a fresh look