午饭后,妈妈说:“宝宝,用你的手绢,擦一下你油乎乎的嘴巴。”
After lunch, the mother said, "baby, use your handkerchief and wipe your oily mouth."
“是,妈妈。”
"Yes, mom."
“哇,你的手绢真脏呀!我帮你洗洗吧。”
"Wow, your handkerchief is so dirty! Let me wash it for you. "
“不,我长大了,自己的事自己做。”
"No, I grow up and do my own business."
我拿着手绢跑进了洗手间。
I ran into the bathroom with my handkerchief.
“妈妈,我的手绢找不见了。”
"Mom, I can't find my handkerchief."
“呀,小傻瓜,怎么全是泡泡,你倒了多少洗衣粉?”
"Ah, little fool, why are all bubbles? How much washing powder did you pour?"
“一袋呀。”
"A bag."
“疯子,一小勺就好了。”
"A spoonful, madman."
“妈妈,我知道了。”
"Mom, I see."
小朋友,你会洗手绢吗?一定要注意用一小勺洗衣粉哦。
Children, can you wash handkerchiefs? Be sure to use a small spoon of washing powder.
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 71:He’s awful
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 63:Thank you,doctor
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 67:The weekend
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 101:A card from Jimmy
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 129:Seventy miles an hour
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 95:Tickets,please
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 81:Roast beef and potatoes
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 115: Knock,knock
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 91:Poor Ian
新概念英语第一册 Lesson 125:Tea for two