当你放在沙滩中,你只是沙子。——题记
When you put it in the sand, you're just sand. -- inscription
上帝把我的心遗失落在沙滩上,我被搁浅了。我的四周是绵长无尽的沙滩,沙砾昏黄,暗淡无光。
God left my heart on the beach and I was stranded. I am surrounded by endless sand, the gravel is yellow and dim.
我有些失落,这是我注定的位置吗?
I'm a little lost. Is this my predestined position?
每当夜幕降临,我遥看苍穹,羡慕那些让人仰望的群星,它们明亮夺目,放射着永恒的光辉。然而我也看到群星背后深邃的苍穹,是无边的黑暗衬托了耀眼的星。
When night falls, I look at the sky from afar and envy the stars that people look up to. They are bright and shining with eternal brightness. However, I also saw the deep sky behind the stars, which was set off by the boundless darkness.
但我不甘心。
But I'm not willing.
我转过头来,却看到一道光芒。
I turned around and saw a light.
狂暴的大海在发怒,孕育着毁灭一切的力量。滔天的巨浪却被一道细小的光束照亮。高高的山崖边,站着一个在狂风暴雨中有些瑟缩的女人,然而她的手却如屹立不倒的石柱,执着的擎着一盏明灯。爱尔克,这个悲伤的姐姐,她并不选择在避风遮雨的家中静静守候她出海的弟弟,而是站在了悬崖之上,用勇气与毅力点燃了长明的希望之灯。
The fury of the sea is raging, and it breeds the power to destroy everything. The mighty waves are illuminated by a tiny beam of light. On the high cliff, stood a woman who was shivering in the storm, but her hand was like a standing stone pillar holding a bright light. Elk, the sad sister, didn't choose to wait for her brother to go to sea in the shelter of the wind and rain, but stood on the cliff and lit the bright light of hope with courage and perseverance.
高高的山崖让爱尔克的灯光融入了星光,我赞叹:她在对亲情的守望中找到了自己的位置,尽管她的守望成为了永恒,但她的灯长明,她所站立的位置已经成为永恒的指向。
The high cliffs let Elk's lights blend into the starlight. I marvel that she found her position in watching her family. Although her watching became eternal, her lamp was bright and her standing position had become the eternal direction.
我开始思索,思索我自己的位置。
I began to think about my position.
当白天来临,炽热的太阳便是一切的主宰。
When the day comes, the hot sun is the master of everything.
我惊喜的凝视太阳,那是一个独一无二的位置,一个可以让万物仰视的位置。
I am surprised to stare at the sun, which is a unique position, a place where all things can look up.
然而我又为我可笑的想法而畏惧不已。太阳,那是谁能取代,谁能成为的呢?
But I'm afraid of my ridiculous ideas. Who can replace the sun, and who can become it?
一个巨大的背影从我面前掠过,大地都为之震颤。他,一个追逐太阳的人。他似乎永不疲惫,一双坚定的脚早已磨出茧子,然而热情依旧,信心依旧。他依旧昂着头朝着太阳的方向,那是他永恒不变的坐标,他倾尽一生要回到的原点。
A huge back passed in front of me, and the earth trembled. He, a man chasing the sun. He never seems to be tired, a pair of firm feet have worn out the cocoon, but enthusiasm is still, confidence is still. He still held his head in the direction of the sun, which is his eternal coordinate, he devoted his life to return to the origin.
炽热的阳光灼伤了他的双眼,我却看到他的眼中迸发出力量和火光,仿佛已经燃烧为两个火球。
The blazing sun burned his eyes, but I saw his eyes burst out of power and fire, as if it had been burned into two fireballs.
我突然地为他悲伤,他追寻着一个他不可能到达的位置。
I was suddenly sad for him. He was looking for a place he couldn't reach.
但是我想错了,我看到夸父结束了他的追逐,他在黄木上进入了太阳的光芒,在燃烧中涅磐了。在那里他得到了休息,得到了永生。从此燃烧成一尊伟大的图腾。
But I think it's wrong. I saw Kuafu end his pursuit. He entered the light of the sun on the yellow wood and became nirvana in the burning. There he got a rest and eternal life. From then on, it became a great totem.
我震惊了。夸父在不停的奔跑中,向着他心中的位置不停的奋斗,其实在奔跑中他已经找到了自己的位置,无论最终他成功与否。
I was shocked. Kua Fu keeps fighting for his heart position in running. In fact, he has found his own position in running, whether he succeeds or not.
我终于明白,没有什么命定的位置,没有什么无法到达的位置,除非你永远把自己放在了沙滩上。
I've finally learned that there's no destiny, no unreachable position, unless you've always put yourself on the beach.
趁着我的心还未风化成一颗顽石,我远离了沙滩,寻找属于我的位置,我的价值。
While my heart has not weathered into a stone, I am far away from the beach, looking for my place, my value.
我相信,只要我愿意,勇气与信念会让我发光,发出金子般的光。
I believe that as long as I am willing, courage and faith will make me shine and shine like gold.
上一篇: 出入人生
下一篇: 人生的“出”与“入”
国内英语资讯:China, Burkina Faso resume diplomatic ties
Malaria experts fear disease's resurgence 研究人员担忧疟疾疫情再起
体坛英语资讯:Iniesta and Torres say goodbye as Spanish football season ends
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official stresses ethnic, religious work in Tibetan areas
体坛英语资讯:Lambert leaves relegated Stoke City
体坛英语资讯:Fluminense rise to 5th in Brazilian Serie A
体坛英语资讯:Hannovers Karaman joins newly promoted Dusseldorf
国内英语资讯:China gears up for employment of 8.2 million college graduates
supreme的新墨镜,看起来就像是儿童玩具
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China, Germany seek stronger cooperation as Merkel visits
为什么快餐店的标志都是红色的?
国内英语资讯:1st SCO political parties forum held in Shenzhen
娱乐英语资讯:Chinese artist in London advocates environmental sustainability through art
国内英语资讯:China, Oman issue joint statement on establishment of strategic partnership
国内英语资讯:Chinese military criticizes US withdrawal of naval exercise invitation
国内英语资讯:New policies to improve government efficiency, benefit public and business
国内英语资讯:Across China: China explores outdoor museum to rescue historic residences
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China to significantly cut auto import tariffs from July
洗衣服挂衣服很简单?方法不当可能毁掉你的美衣
国内英语资讯:China to enhance cooperation on law enforcement security with other SCO countries
体坛英语资讯:Frankfurt upset Bayern 3-1 to clinch German Cup
体坛英语资讯:Russia and Ukraine atop of FINA Artistic Swimming World Series Budapest Open
德帅 有了哈登和保罗 一切皆有可能
国内英语资讯:Xi meets Merkel, calls for higher-level China-Germany ties
国内英语资讯:China to increase input on education, boost dairy industry and service trade
国内英语资讯:Xi says he has full confidence in China-France ties
国内英语资讯:Xi stresses auditings role in Party and state supervisory system
国内英语资讯:Putin meets Chinese vice president on ties
国内英语资讯:Premier Li stresses economic restructuring for high-quality development
国内英语资讯:No casualties reported after 5.7-magnitude earthquake hits Chinas Jilin