倔,可不是什么能让我们引以为自豪的东西,反之,它会让你吃比天上的星星还多无数倍的亏。我好命苦啊,怎么就偏偏染上了它?正应了古人的那句话:“江山易改,本性难移”啊!
Stubbornness is not something we can be proud of. On the contrary, it will make you suffer countless times more than the stars in the sky. I'm so miserable. Why did I catch it? Just as the ancients said, "the river and the mountain are easy to change, but the nature is hard to change."!
那天的下午和往常一样,也是暖洋洋的。儿童公园里笑声不断,突然,一阵尖尖的哭声,好像是鬼哭狼嚎,听起来怪吓人的。……
That afternoon was as warm as ever. Children's Park laugh constantly, suddenly, a sharp cry, it seems that ghosts cry and wolves howl, it sounds scary
我二姨在儿童公园的游泳区工作,她那儿也卖游泳圈。我看哥哥拿了个游泳圈,套在身上跳到水里,深水炸弹似的溅起一阵浪花。我艳羡地看着他和别人在水里嬉戏,好爽啊!我还没有过呢,自己多想试一试呀,便扯着二姨的衣襟撅着小嘴叫道:“也给我一个圈圈,我也要游泳呢!”
My second aunt works in the swimming area of children's Park, where she also sells swimming circles. I saw my brother take a swimming ring and jump into the water, like a deep-water bomb splashing a wave. I envy to see him and others in the water play, so cool! I haven't had one yet. I want to have a try. Then I pull the skirt of my second aunt and pout my little mouth. "Give me a circle, too. I want to swim!"
“哟,你呀,才五岁……”“五岁半!”我抢着说。“好好好,五岁半。怎么说你也不会游泳,怎么办?那就要用游泳圈,可惜已经卖完了。你说你,怎么玩?”
"Oh, you are only five years old..." "Five and a half!" I rushed to say. "Well, five and a half. How can you say you can't swim? It's going to use a swimming ring, but it's sold out. You say you, how to play? "
我斜眼瞧了瞧,发现柜子后面有好多,便指着它们,“那儿好多!”
I squinted to see that there were many in the back of the cupboard, and pointed to them, "there are many there!"
“噢——,那些全破了,你瞧,一点儿气都没有。”说着,他把“破”游泳圈对我捏了捏。
"Oh, those are all broken. You see, they are not angry at all." With that, he pinched the "broken" swimming circle on me.
“哼,反正我要去!”说着,我扭头就跑,“呀呀呀……”“扑通”一声,我跳进了浅水区,水热哄哄的,一点儿也不冰,今早刚看完《天龙八部》,便在水里学着电视里的人耍起拳来:“嘿!哈!”一顿乱拳打得浪花四溅。今天,我可把“水龙王”弄得“血”溅满地喽。
"Well, I'm going anyway!" Then I turned and ran, "ah ah ah..." "Plop", I jumped into the shallow water area, the water is hot, no ice at all. This morning, just after watching "eight parts of Tianlong", I learned from the people on TV to play boxing in the water: "Hey! Ha! " A good fight made waves. Today, I can make "Water Dragon King" splashed with blood.
“瞧瞧,还说我不会游!我游得多好呀!”我用兰州话对急匆匆跑来的二姨说。
"Look, I can't swim! How well I swim! " I used Lanzhou dialect to say to the second aunt who came in a hurry.
“还真拿你没治。要不成,你和哥哥用一个游泳圈吧!”
"I really can't cure you. Otherwise, you and your brother can use a swimming circle! "
“不不不不不……”哎呀妈呀,我的嘴比机关枪还厉害呢。
"No, no, no, no..." My mouth is worse than a machine gun.
“得得得,你这倔脾气我也没辙,你想咋的就咋的吧!”二姨无奈地走开了。
"Well, I have no way to deal with your stubborn temper. What you want is what you want!" The second aunt walked away helplessly.
我突然觉得自己有些站不住了。原来是那边大哥大姐们实在玩得太热火朝天了,波浪像个大手似的把我这不足三十斤的干棍摇得左一下右一下,真好像那模特扭屁股。
All of a sudden, I felt that I couldn't stand. It turns out that the big brothers and sisters over there are playing so hot. The wave like a big hand shakes my less than 30 jin dry stick to the left and right. It's like the model's buttocks are twisted.
“你们再别……”扑通,我摔倒了,怎么爬也爬不起来。感觉眼珠子使劲往外挤,头里像装了颗定时炸弹,已经进入了十秒倒计时。眼睛前面像在放电影,一会是火花儿四溅,一会又是苍蝇乱飞……,耳朵里则在放交响乐,一会“翁”,一会“吱”的,一会儿又像是导弹爆炸……我在水下晕头转向,心里没多想,光知道拼命挣扎。咚,我一头撞在了墙上。知道是游泳池的围墙,便赶紧爬出来,坐在地上鬼哭狼嚎起来,“呜——扑,”吐一口水,又接着哭起来。
"Don't you..." Plop, I fell down, how can not climb up. I feel that the eyes are pushing hard, and the head looks like a time bomb, which has entered the countdown of ten seconds. In front of my eyes, I like to put a movie. One time it's fire, flowers, flies In the ear, there is a symphony, a Weng, a squeak, a missile explosion I was dizzy under the water. I didn't think much. I just struggled. Dong, I hit my head against the wall. Knowing it was the wall of the swimming pool, he quickly climbed out and sat on the ground crying and howling, "Woo - woo," spit and then cry.
这亏,听起来可笑,表现的道理可不小。愚公能移山,大禹能治水,就算花再大的力,这个缺点也得改掉呀!
It's a loss. It sounds ridiculous. It's not a small reason. Yugong can move mountains and Dayu can control water. Even with great efforts, this shortcoming must be corrected!
Mobiles at the movies 在电影院里玩手机
Clean up your act 改邪归正
The problem with big brains 聪明大脑所带来的问题
Pain in the neck 令人讨厌的事情或人
Online Shopping 网上购物-英语点津
Bored at work? Sue the boss! 工作无聊怪老板?
Why do we laugh? 为什么我们会笑?
The good of gardening 园艺疗法益心养神
To make a mountain out of a molehill 小题大做
The daily commute 每天上下班
Are you addicted to your phone? 你是不是玩手机上瘾了?
Until I'm blue in the face 任凭你磨破嘴皮
The future of English 未来的英语语言变化
Barefaced 厚颜无耻的
Off the hook 脱身
Get someone's goat 火冒三丈
Would you let your baby sleep in a box? 你愿意让自己的宝宝在盒子里睡觉吗?
Like reality, only better? 喜欢现实, 只会更好?
Pull something out of the hat 突施妙计
Are you a team player? 你是一名具有团队精神的人吗?
Bust a gut 拼了命地工作
Reunion? Count me out! 重聚? 别算上我!
You're pulling my leg! 你在愚弄我!
Is a game just a game? 游戏只是游戏吗?
A cashless society 无现金社会
Closing the doors on paradise 为生态修复关闭旅游天堂岛屿
Lights! Camera! English! 灯光,摄像机,英语!
Can a lie-in make you healthier? 睡懒觉能让你更健康?
How to live longer 怎么才能长寿
Old-school 老一套,老派