我是普通人,幸存者,战士-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 >考试英语 >BEC英语 > BEC初级 > BEC初级作文 > 我是普通人,幸存者,战士

我是普通人,幸存者,战士

发布时间:2020-03-28  编辑:查字典英语网小编

I was 27 years old;

那年我27岁

me and my spouse were leaving behind our one of the biggest ever bad times in our life.

我和妻子正从我们一生中最糟糕的一段日子中抽身出来

So,

于是

we were slowly making out our way to 2017

我们慢慢朝着2017年走去

from our bad year of 2017,

离开2017这个时运不济的年份

where we lost our newly born baby girl

这一年,我们失去了刚出生的小女儿

who was unable to survive

她没能活下来

due to Convulsion and left us alone.

死于新生儿痉挛,留下我们两个孤独的面对世界

In the beginning of 2017,

在2017年年初

we were having a good time.

我们终于过上了快乐的日子

We started to go out to meet our relatives;

我们开始出门去走亲访友

we went to Nashik, Shirdi,

我们去了印度纳西克,舍地,

Lonavala-Khandala,

肯达拉,

Pune, Sangli, Ratnagiri.

普纳,桑利和勒德纳吉旅行

As the time was passing by

时光流逝

I got a new job in the month of April 2017

2017年的四月,我有了新的工作

and I was very happy to have what I wanted.

为自己得到的一切感到高兴

I completed one month on May 24, 2017

2017年5月24号我完成了一个月的实习期

and I was planning to take one day leave on 27th May 2017

准备在2017年5月27日请一天的假

to attend my brother-in-law's wedding ceremony.

去参加我堂兄妯娌的婚礼

It was Sunday 24th of May 2017;

那是2017年的5月24日,一个周日

I was having a good time in my best friend's (Roshan Chafe) sister's post-wedding family function.

我最好的朋友邀我参加她姐姐举行婚礼后的家庭聚餐,我玩的十分开心

I was normal from the start of the day

那一天一开始我一切都很正常

but in the evening,

可是到了晚上

I was feeling very tired and weak,

我感到疲累又虚弱

I was never so much of tired and weak before.

过去我从未感觉如此疲惫又虚弱

I took a shower

我洗了澡

and went to bed for rest

上床睡觉

and when I woke up from a small power nap

小睡了一会儿之后我醒了

I was feeling the same what I was feeling before.

我感到和入睡前一样乏累

I thought

我想

it could have been because of the work I had done in the whole day.

这或许是因为我工作了一整天的缘故吧

Monday, 25th May 2017,

2017年5月25日,周日

I was feeling very weak, tired

我感到既虚弱又疲乏

and my eyes were having vision problems.

我的眼睛出现了视力问题

Since the morning I was telling my spouse

早上我告诉我的妻子

that I'm having some problem with my eyes

我的眼睛出了点问题

and headache too.

头也很痛

She was also got concerned about my health;

她也开始为我的健康状况忧心

we thought it could have been because of the yesterday's tiredness.

我们都认为,这或许就是因为昨天晚上太累了

I was having very rarely symptoms

我的身体开始出现十分罕见的病症

but couldn't think what it would be.

但我想不出自己究竟怎么了

We both thought it could be temporary

我们都认为这应该是暂时的

and then I went to drop my spouse to the railway station for office

接着我把妻子送到了火车站,让她乘火车去上班

and back home,

然后我回到家

took shower,

冲澡

had breakfast

吃早饭

and went to the office

开始工作;

I was facing difficulties in riding my CBR250R

就连骑摩托车都十分困难

due to a headache and vision problem.

因为我头很痛,视力不佳

After reaching the office;

来到办公室之后

I thought I would be fine soon,

我以为自己很快就会好起来

but still,

可是仍然

as the time was passing by

随着时间过去

my symptoms were getting worse and worse.

我的症状越来越严重

At lunch,

到了吃午饭时

I was having double vision,

我开始出现重影

my left hands little and ring fingers were numb, tingling .

我左手的小指和无名指都有些麻木刺痛

In the evening,

到了晚上

I noticed some weakness in my left leg

我发现左腿十分虚弱

and I couldn't walk easily,

我不能自如行走

I had to lock it while walking

走路的时候我不得不时常站住

In the meantime,

与此同时

My journey for survival starts on 26th May 2017.

2017年5月26日,我的求生艰途正式开始了。

NCV report came

肌电图检查报告出来了

and it says that

据报告诊断

I was correctly diagnosed with a GBS – Guillain Barre Syndrome

我被确证患有吉兰-巴雷综合症

a very rare disease in the world.

一种世界上十分罕见的病症

After 10 days of hospitalization ,

住院10天后

the time came for discharge

出院的日子到了

and I was happy to go home

我为回家感到高兴

but I could rarely move my body.

可是我几乎无法动弹

In the year of 2017,

2017年

I was stronger than the year of 2016

我的体力比2016年要好了一些

and then in February,

2月的时候

I got good news from my spouse

我的妻子告诉我一个好消息

that I am going to be a DAD.

我要成为一个父亲了

Actually,

实际上

it was not planned

这实在出乎意料

but good news comes as surprise

但好消息让人又惊又喜

and everyone wants such sweet surprise.

谁不想要这样甜美的惊喜呢

Then I got very serious about getting the job in hurry

于是我开始认真考虑在短期内找到一份工作

but anyhow was rejecting for the medical gap

但因为患病时间太长,被公司排斥

and got selected in the month of August 2017.

直到2017年8月才被聘用

I am now very much happy with my life

现在我对自己的生活感到格外满足

and happily living with my family,

一家人幸福的生活在一起

newly joined my daughter SARA

有我家的新成员,女儿Sara

and friends!!

还有我的好朋友们

This Guillain-Barre Syndrome is a scary business

吉兰-巴雷综合症是一种十分凶险的疾病

and can attack anyone,

任何人都可能感染

including children.

包括儿童

My wife, my brother, my mother,

我的妻子,兄弟,母亲

my father & sister and all the in-law's family…

父亲,还有姊妹,妻子的一众亲戚

everyone in my day-to-day life was incredible sources of strength

每天生活中与我息息相关的亲人们都成为强大的力量源泉

and inspiration.

一直激励着我

I was able to overcome incredible odds

痊愈的几率甚微,我却奇迹般的战胜了这概率

and I am now almost 100% recovered.

现在我几乎完全好了

As a GBS survivor and fighter,

作为一个吉兰-巴雷综合症幸存者和战士

I want to inspire others

我想给其他人的启示是

to live fully with a positive attitude

带着积极的心态尽情享受每一天

& never-give-up attitude towards the life.

带着永不言弃的态度面对生活

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •