1.I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
我會儘快回您電話。
2.Would you care to hold?
您要稍等一下嗎?
3.No.I really need to talk to him personally.
不,我真的需要親自跟他說。
4.Could you take a message,please?
能不能為我留下話?
5.Hold on and I’ll transfer you.
稍候,我會幫您轉過去。
6.That’s all.Thank you for trouble taken.
就這些,感謝你的耐心。
7.I’m sorry,but he is out of the office right now.
很抱歉,他現在不在辦公室裏。
8.When will he be back?
他什麼時候回來?
9.I’m sorry,but he’s on another line now.
對不起,他在接另一個電話。
10.Just a minute.I’ll get a pen.
請等一下,我拿支筆。
11.I’ll 1et him know,Mr..Brown.
我會轉告他的,布朗先生。
12.I’m not available to take your call,but please your name,number and a brief message.
我現在不能接您的電話,但請您留下您的姓名、電話號碼和簡短留言。
13.I’ll give him the message.
我會轉告他。
14.Please call me at 556-3243 when you get back.
你回來時請打556-3243找我。
15.Anything else?
還有其他事嗎?
16.I wonder if you could give Mr..Wang a message for me?
你能不能給王先生帶個口信?
17.Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?
那您要不要留話在他的語音信箱裏?