In the past, we thought so innocently that an honest heart always brings back an honest heart.
过去,我们总是天真地以为,真心能换来真心。
So we put our hearts on our sleeves for everybody.
于是掏心掏肺地对所有人好。
But the result is that we got all bruises.
结果往往把自己弄得伤痕累累。
And in the end, we found out that not everybody in this world is worth all of your kindness.
最后才发现,原来,这个世界上不是每个人都值得你对他那么好。
And this has been my life.
这就是我的生活。
I was so naive and kind.
从前的我很天真、很善良。
But now I am wearing scars all over me.
而现在的我满是伤痕。
This experience has not only hurt me emotionally, but also physically and financially.
这段经历不光在情感上伤害了我,也同时在身体上和财务上伤害了我。
And from now on, I will only treat two kinds of people kindly.
从今以后,我只会对两种人好。
The first kind is those who treat me kindly.
一种是对我好的人。
The other is those who know how precious I am.
另一种是懂得我的好的人。
One has only so much love to give. We can't waste any bit of it.
一个人的爱是有限的,一点也不能浪费。
I live for myself.
我,是为我自己而活的。
上一篇: 英语美文:你努力变好,并不是为了配得上谁
下一篇: 美文赏析:所谓会说话,就是心里装着别人
福奇:新冠病毒可能已经发生变异 变得更具传染性
中国气象局6月累计发布气象灾害预警信息4.3万余条
洗碗
国际英语资讯:WHO discontinues hydroxychloroquine, lopinavir/ritonavir trial for COVID-19 treatment
国际英语资讯:Gun violence rages through Chicago over Independence Day weekend
体坛英语资讯:Discover China: China introduces Olympic way to shake off poverty
自我介绍
体坛英语资讯:Kipchoge, Bekele to face off in virtual relay marathon
美丽的春天
听说你得了《小白船》PTSD? 恐怖童谣不止这一首
跳绳
体坛英语资讯:FIBA secretary general appointed to LA 2028 coordination commission
扫楼梯
下雨了
国内英语资讯:China delivers anti-coronavirus medical aid to Arab League
国内英语资讯:China sends humanitarian aid to Kazakhstan to fight COVID-19
国内英语资讯:Chinese regions raise flood response levels
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Rail freight assists Poland in fighting COVID-19 pandemic
参观杭州动物园
春天来了