Beep! Beep! Beep!
铃铃铃!
My arm swung over to my dresser
我扬起胳膊,伸向穿衣柜
and grabbed the alarm clock that had awakened me.
抓起那只把我吵醒的闹钟
I shut it off
关掉闹钟
and pulled it to my face
我把它凑到脸旁
to see the hands pointing to 6 O’clock.
看到时针正指着6点
Slowly I reached over
我慢慢的向穿衣柜摸索
and put it back down.
把闹钟放回原处
I threw my covers off
掀开被子
and swung my legs out of bed.
把两腿伸到床边
I stepped over my still snoring beagle
我从还在打鼾的小猎犬旁边经过
and stumbled into the bathroom.
摇摇晃晃的走进浴室
Then after I was done
梳洗一番之后
I walked back into the bedroom
我走回卧室
and started to get dressed.
开始穿衣服
Something seemed off, though.
我隐隐感到有些不对劲
Things didn’t look quite right.
我眼前的东西都看不来不太对
Everything seemed fuzzy and out of focus.
每样东西都毛毛糙糙的,似乎没有聚焦
The world around me looked both blurry and scary.
我周围的世界看起来既模糊又可怕
I rubbed my eyes
我揉了揉眼睛
thinking something was wrong with them.
想着一定是眼睛出了什么问题
Then I realized what it was.
随后我边意识到了问题所在
I hadn’t put my glasses on yet.
原来是因为我没有戴眼镜
I wish I could say that this was the first time this has happened,
我真希望自己可以说,这是我第一次遇到这种问题
but it isn’t.
但这不是实话
Too often in this life
在这一生中,有太多次
I have rushed through my day,
我一整天都匆匆忙忙
deprived myself of sleep at night,
剥夺自己晚上的睡眠时间
and woke up the next morning with a drowsy mind
第二天早上带着昏昏沉沉的脑子起床
that wasn’t working quite right.
脑筋不能很好的运作
Still, I can laugh at times like this
现在,我可以嘲笑自己曾有过这样的处境
and use my forgotten glasses as a reminder
用那副经常被我遗忘的眼镜提醒自己
to take better care of myself.
要好好照顾自己
There is another set of glasses, however,
然而,还有另外一幅眼镜
that I try never to forget.
我会努力永远铭记于心
I try to remember them
我会努力记住它们
no matter how tired my mind and body are.
无论自己的身心多么疲累
These are the glasses of love.
那就是爱的眼镜
They help my heart and soul to see things clearly.
是它们让我的心和灵魂能清楚的看清事物
They help me to see just how much my family loves me.
它们帮助我看清,家人如何深爱着我
They help me to see how much I can love as well.
它们也帮助我看清,我能付出多少爱
They help me to see
它们帮我看到
just how beautiful this world can be
这个世界可以多么美丽
when we all love each other.
只要我们彼此相爱
They help me to live as I was meant to live.
它们帮助我以我本应该的方式生活下去
They help me to make this world a better place.
它们帮助我让世界成为更好的地方
And they help me to become the person I want to be.
它们帮助我成为自己想成为的人
Without love this world can look fuzzy and out of focus.
没有爱,世界看起来模糊一片,没有焦点
It can seem blurry and scary.
没有爱,世界既朦胧又可怕
It can look alien and threatening.
没有爱,世界是那么陌生,充满威胁
Yet,
可是
when you see through the eyes of love
当你透过爱的眼镜看世界
the world becomes warm and friendly.
世界变得温暖而友好
It is a world in which everyone is your brother or sister.
在爱的世界,每个人都是你的兄弟姐妹
Put on those badly needed glasses of love then.
所以,快带上这副世人岌需的,爱的眼镜吧
Let yourself see things clearly.
让自己能更清楚的看到世界
Let yourself live a life of love, vision, and joy
让你一生都充满爱,喜悦和开阔的视野
today, tomorrow and forever.
今天,明天,直到永远
下一篇: 《飞天小女警》加入非裔新成员,回忆杀满满
国内英语资讯:China calls for cherishing Iran nuclear deal
国内英语资讯:Chinese FM rejects claim Chinas financing increases Africas debt burden
体坛英语资讯:Verstappen fastest, Bottas crashes in F1 Singapore GP first practise
看马克吐温给年轻人的忠告
国内英语资讯:Chinas GDP may grow 6.9 pct in 2017
这些常见的表情符号你都用错了!
国际英语资讯:Purported Trump comments draw outrage in Africa
国内英语资讯:China cuts U.S. treasuries holdings in November 2017
这12个国际大牌的名字你都读对了吗?
中年换工作?这几个错误千万不能犯
体坛英语资讯:Swimming star Hosszu elected as female athlete of 2017 in Hungary
体坛英语资讯:Top seeds power through day two of Australian Open
麦莉和锤弟或已结婚?同款婚戒超吸睛
国内英语资讯:Young officers, leading experts discuss global security in Beijing
川普希望借税改胜利扩大战果
韩朝就冬奥会举行会谈
一周热词榜(1.6-12)
国内英语资讯:China to continue all-out rescue of missing foreign sailors: FM
体坛英语资讯:Olympic champion Marin moves past He Bingjiao to reach China Open semifinals
人们对非洲有哪些误解?
体坛英语资讯:New injury setback for Barcas Dembele
英文简历中最常见的8个拼写错误
说唱歌手PG One的歌曲在各大音乐平台全部下架
国内英语资讯:New system to regulate shared bikes in E China city
瑞士规定龙虾须先打昏才能下水煮 因为龙虾很怕疼
《王牌特工2:黄金圈》电影精讲(视频)
老外在中国:如何帮助残障人士斩断穷根
国内英语资讯:Senior military official stresses Chinas adherence to peace, justice
新民调显示美国人大多不希望奥普拉参选总统
College和University的区别 不仅仅是学院和大学的区别那么简单!