After decades together, we sometimes forget to show our partner they're still appreciated. But it's the little things that make — and keep — a marriage happy.
在一起几十年之后,我们有时候会忘记向伴侣证明自己仍然欣赏他们。然而,正是那些小事使我们的婚姻幸福。
We asked our friends and Facebook fans to tell us what their partner still does decades later that keeps them feeling sexy and loved.
我们请朋友和脸书的粉丝告诉我们,几十年后,他们的伴侣是如何来使他们觉得心动和被爱的?
1. He/she still holds your hand in public.
1、在公共场所,他/她依然牵着你的手。
Holding hands in public not only shows you're proud to be with your partner, but it also sends a reassuring message to them, proving you really are in everything together.
当众牵手不仅表明与你的伴侣在一起令你很自豪,也向他们传递了一个安心的信息,证明你们真的做什么事都在一起。
2. He/she puts down what they're doing and makes eye contact with you when you're talking to them.
2、当你和他们交谈的时候,他/她会放下手头的事情,和你作眼神交流。
In our tech-addicted world, this is a tough one, which makes it even more meaningful. "We look AT each other when we speak — and we do NOT roll our eyes (even mentally) because we know that every moment MATTERS," reader Joyce Curtis said.
在我们这个沉迷于科技的时代,这是很难的一件事情,因此也就更有意义。“我们交谈的时候看着彼此——我们不会翻白眼(甚至是心理上也没有),因为我们知道每一个瞬间都很重要,”读者乔伊斯·柯蒂斯说道。
3. He/she hugs you spontaneously.
3、他/她不由自主地拥抱你。
Life can get routine. There's nothing better than knowing your partner still has the hots for you all these years later. Plus, who doesn't appreciate surprises?
生活会归于平淡。这么多年之后,知道你的伴侣依然迷恋你,没有比这更好的事情了。而且,谁不喜欢惊喜呢?
4. He/she still calls you by your pet name.
4、他/她依然叫你的爱称。
OK, OK, we know not everyone is a fan of this one. But for some, knowing that they're still "sweetheart" or "honey" all these years later is meaningful.
好吧,好吧,我们知道不是每个人都喜欢这一点。但是,对一些人来说,这么多年之后,知道他们依然是“甜心”或是“宝贝”是很有意义的。
5. He/she always picks up your favorite candy/food from the store.
5、他/她总是从商店里买回你最喜欢的糖果/食品。
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. It's also the way to a woman's heart. There's nothing like knowing that Reese's Pieces remind your darling of you so much, they just have to pick them up for you.
抓住一个男人的心先要抓住他的胃。这也是抓住一个女人的心的方法。什么都比不上知道这一点了,你的爱人看到丽丝巧克力就想到了你,他们一定会为你买一些。
6. He/she calls from work just to say hello.
6、他/她在工作的时候打来电话只是为了向你问好。
There's no better way to say, "I'm thinking about you."
“我在想你”,没有比这更好的方式了。
7. He/she still says good morning or good night.
7、他/她仍然对你说早上好或晚安。
Early in a relationship, waking up next to your bed buddy and falling asleep in his or her arms can be one of the most exhilarating things ever. If your spouse still makes an effort to do this — it's their way of telling you, there's no one they'd rather be with.
在恋爱初期,在你的伴侣旁醒来并在他或她的怀抱中入睡永远都是最令人愉快的事情了。如果你的配偶依然努力做这些,那么这是他们用自己的方式告诉你,没有人会让他们如此想与之共度的了。
8. He/she compliments the same recipe you've been serving up for years and still devours it like it's the first time they're having it.
8、这么多年你一直准备相同的饭菜,他/她也一直称赞你,并且依然像第一次吃到时那样狼吞虎咽。
Appreciation is oh-so-important in any relationship. It also doesn't hurt if they brag about your cooking.
在任何人际关系中,欣赏都非常重要。如果他们炫耀你的厨艺,那也没什么不好。
9. He/she lets you have the remote and choose what the two of you are watching.
9、他/她让你拿着遥控器来选择你们两个要观看的节目。
Congratulations! You’ve officially won the relationship lottery.
恭喜!你们正式赢得了恋爱彩票。
上一篇: 铲屎官的福音:智能项圈助你听懂猫语
下一篇: 英国将房贷还款年龄延至85岁
体坛英语资讯:Navas, Benzema help Real Madrid reach Champions League final
比尔·盖茨揭示自己的育儿方针:爱和逻辑
国内英语资讯:Xi calls for building world-class universities with Chinese characteristics
湖南一旅行社组团“不接待记者、孕妇”被查处
国际英语资讯:Jordan, Japan agree to build strategic partnership
体坛英语资讯:Mainz win, Dortmund tie in German Bundesliga
国内英语资讯:Chinese submersibles probe South China Sea
荷兰推出可以穿的口香糖球鞋 鞋底由回收的口香糖制成
我国将随访50万孕妇“攻关”出生缺陷
体坛英语资讯:Injuries for both Real Madrid and Bayern ahead of Champions League semi-final
国际英语资讯:Leader of Libyas largest militant coalition confirmed dead
体坛英语资讯:Curry ready to return for Warriors vs. Pelicans Game 2
体坛英语资讯:Chinas 11th Ethnic Games conclude in Zhengzhou
比尔·盖茨透露自己的育儿方针:爱和逻辑
体坛英语资讯:Former Brazil gymnastics coach accused of child abuse
国际英语资讯:Israeli defense exports climb 40 pct to record high in 2017
这4个关于坐飞机的秘密,只有空姐才知道
体坛英语资讯:Ankle injury rules champion Manangoi out of World Championships
国内英语资讯:China expresses support for DPRK-U.S. dialogue, improvement of inter-Korean relations
国际英语资讯:British monarch reopens parliament in crunch week for Brexit
体坛英语资讯:Unbeaten China into womens quarterfinals at World Team Table Tennis Championships
国际英语资讯:Iran says Mideast safer without U.S.
国际英语资讯:Spain sentences former Catalan deputy leader to 13 yrs in prison for sedition
国内英语资讯:Commentary: China-Dominican Republic ties open new chapter
体坛英语资讯:LeBron James becomes NBA postseason steals leader
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Lebanon faces social chaos amid economic deterioration
体坛英语资讯:China routs Russia 3-0, Netherlands stuns Brazil in FIVB World Cup
国际英语资讯:Time has come for further Greek debt relief: OECD head
五月份最值得一看的5部电影
国内英语资讯:Chinas holiday railway traffic to peak on Tuesday