Here are the 11 reasons a woman can do perfectly well without a man. Whether you’re married or single, they’re sure to strike a chord.
以下就是女人没有男人也可以棒棒哒的11个理由。不论你是结婚了还是单身狗,它们都一定会引起你的共鸣。
1)The TV remote control is a device that changes channels — it is not a life-support system. I do not need a man who thinks it is and has to have it prised out of his hands.
电视遥控器是用来换频道的设备——它不是个生命维持系统!我不需要一个这样想的男人,还总是把遥控器攥在手里紧紧不放!
2)I like my bathroom sink to be sparkly and clean. I do not need a man to leave foamy bristles all over it.
我就是喜欢亮闪闪的干净的浴室。我不需要男人把沾满泡沫的胡须毛发掉一地。
3)I can cook a meal without using every pot and pan in the kitchen. I don’t need a man to turn it into a bombsite.
我用不着用上厨房里的所有盆和所有锅来做一顿饭!我不需要个男人把厨房变成爆炸屋!
4)I don’t need a man to come home and spend two hours telling me about his day without once asking me about mine.
我不需要一个男人踏进家门就喋喋不休两个小时,告诉我他的一天如何如何,却一次也没问过我!
5)Laundry needs to be done on different wash cycles. I don’t need a man to ruin my cashmere by not reading the labels.
洗衣服需要用不同的洗涤圈数(指洗衣机功能)。我不需要一个男人看也不看标签就把我的羊毛衫洗坏了!
6)When I can’t do a DIY job, I admit it. I don’t need a man to insist he can, then mess it up.
当我不会自己动手的时候,我就说我不会做。我不需要一个男人坚持说“我会我会!”……然后弄的一团糟。
7)When I can’t open a tight jar, I stab the lid, release the pressure — and hey presto. No man required.
当我打不开密封罐头的时候,我把盖子刺个洞,释放压力——你看,变!根本不需要男人嘛。
8)When my clothes feel tight, I know I’ve gained weight. I don’t need a man to point it out, grab rolls or tell me I’m ‘so cuddly’.
当我的衣服变紧的时候,我知道我重了!我不需要一个男人为我指出,夺走我的面包卷,或是告诉我是那么的“惹人想抱”!
9)Sometimes it’s nice to watch a cheesy, romantic movie at the cinema. I don’t need a man to sit next to me, sighing, tutting and muttering ‘for God’s sake’ all the way through.
有时候在电影院看看恶俗的爱情片挺好的。我不需要一个男人坐在我身边,全程叹气,发出啧啧的不满,还有发着“天哪!”的牢骚。
10)Making a list and sticking to it is the fastest, most efficient way to get around a supermarket. I don’t need a man to return home having bought nothing we need and 200 things we don’t.
列一个清单,按单子购买是最快的、最高效的超市购物方案。我不需要一个男人回家的时候给我买了一堆不需要的东西,而我们的必需品什么都没买!
11)They’re your family. I don’t need a man who needs me to remember the birthdays of his parents, siblings, and nieces and to buy their Christmas presents.
他们是你的家人。我不需要一个男人要我记住他爹娘还有兄弟姐妹还有外甥们的生日,还要买圣诞礼物给他们!
上一篇: 囧研究:工作不开心者不容易瘦?
下一篇: 这些常见的果蔬竟然还有亮肤功效
Will people have robots课件2
Where did you g o on vacation课件2
What’s the best movie theater课件4
What’s the matter课件1
I’m going to study computer课件2
I’ve had this bike for three years课件3
I’m going to study computer课件5
I’m going to study computer课件6
What’s the highest mountain in the world课件15
What’s the matter课件8
I’ve had this bike for three years课件2
What’s the matter课件9
Have you read Treasure Island yet课件4
What’s the highest mountain in the world课件14
I’m more outgoing than my sister课件
I’ve had this bike for three years课件5
I’m going to study computer science课件5
I’m going to study computer science课件2
When was he born课件1
I’m going to study computer课件3