Emotional eating is a big problem for many people.
情绪化进食已经成为很多人的一大困扰。
Seventy per cent turn to comfort food, to varying extents, for emotional reasons. And over 90 per cent of diets fail due to slipping back into emotional eating habits.
70%的人会由于情绪问题选择各种类型的食物来聊以自慰。90%的人都由于无法摆脱情绪化进食的习惯而导致节食计划失败。
You might recognise yourself from this list of key behaviours and feelings emotional eaters frequently report:
下面列出的是情绪化进食者惯常具有的一些关键行为和情绪感受,或许你会发现其中一些与自己相符的情况。
Alternatively you beat yourself up for flying off the handle and/or saying things you regret when someone/something upsets you.
时不时的,如果有什么人或什么事情惹恼了你,你就会无法自控、勃然大怒、口无遮拦。
If you feel neglected by a partner, family or friends, you worry about setting things straight.
你觉得自己被爱人、亲人或朋友忽略了,却又不知道如何改变这种处境。
When you feel insecure and lacking in confidence you find it difficult to ask for comfort - or to comfort yourself.
当你觉得缺乏安全感,缺乏自信的时候,你不知道怎么开口向他人寻求安慰,也不知道自己如何安慰自己。
At work you might feel overlooked, never listened to, or taken advantage of but you don't want to rock the boat by raising this.
在工作中,你感觉自己被无视,没有人听取你的意见,还被人利用,然而你却不敢抗议,害怕会得不偿失。
If these, or similar, thoughts and behaviours mean you head to snacks or extra helpings to ease emotional upset or stress - then emotional eating is something you should tackle.
如果你与上述情况相同或相似的情绪感受和行为驱动下,往往借助零食或加餐来减缓你的不安和压力的话——那么你就该想想如何应对情绪化进食的问题了。
Where does my emotional eating come from?
我怎么会染上情绪化进食的坏毛病?
Think about these scenarios: As a child when you, e.g., fell off your bicycle your mother would say 'come on, you'll feel better after a treat.'
想想如下情景:在你小的时候,比如,你从单车上摔下来了,你妈妈会说:“没事,吃个点心,你就会开心起来的。”
This behaviour of using food to soothe emotions is extremely common in families. It's nothing to do with being 'bad parents' , it's simply unrecognised as establishing in childhood a relationship with food that turns it into comfort.
这种用食物来舒缓情绪的做法在家庭生活中极为常见,这并不意味着你的父母不够好,但这种做法确实在无形中使你的童年与食物建立了某种联系,并将食物与安慰联系在了一起。
Become actively aware of your emotional eating
正确认识自己情绪化进食的不良习惯
Dump unhealthy snacks from your workplace and home. Instead when you need to fuel your energy needs (not your emotional needs) have a banana, small portion of unsalted/fried nuts, veggie sticks with low-fat yoghurt dip, etc.
扔掉你放在工作场所和家里的垃圾零食。相反,当你的身体需要能量(而不是你在情感上需要安慰)的时候,吃根香蕉,吃一小份不加盐/非油炸的坚果,沾着低脂酸奶吃蔬菜棒。
Your emotional eating might have originated within your family but that doesn't mean you can't start understanding and managing it from today.
也许你情绪化进食的习惯是从小时候的家庭生活产生的,但这并不意味着你不能了解并且掌控它——从今天开始。
上一篇: 百度研发自动驾驶车 对抗中国式路况
下一篇: 为什么中国大学毕业生最近流行穿婚纱
Stamping out an unsightly pollutant
江苏省扬州中学2016-2017学年高二下学期期中考试英语试卷
国内英语资讯:Xi urges Guangxi to play bigger role in Belt and Road
体坛英语资讯:Ronaldinho: I was very close to Man United move
辽宁省朝阳县柳城高级中学2017-2017学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题
国内英语资讯:Chinese FM urges China, Uzbekistan to boost SCO cooperation, strategic partnership
美国常驻联合国代表谴责伊朗和真主党
体坛英语资讯:Chinese club favorite of volleyball tournament in Vietnam
旅游准备 The Preparation of a Trip
浙江省2017高考英语二轮复习 单项选择(18)
福布斯青年领袖名人榜,吴亦凡、刘雯上榜!
When I was a very young children, my father created a regular 阅读理解答案
体坛英语资讯:Ding continues to lead fellow Chinese Liang at snooker worlds
跑步会传染?论找个瘦朋友的重要性
国际英语资讯:African experts urge investment in forest conservation to boost green growth
国际英语资讯:Toll of Afghan army base attack rises to 135
联合国秘书长国际妇女节致辞
联合国安理会强烈谴责朝鲜导弹试射
共同促进和保护人权 携手构建人类命运共同体
奥巴马女儿的生活好刺激,被跟踪,还被求婚
国际英语资讯:SCO members agree to enhance intl nuclear non-proliferation regime: FMs
浙江省2017高考英语二轮复习 单项选择(40)
国内英语资讯:Digital transformation to accelerate Chinas manufacturing growth: report
体坛英语资讯:Hoffenheim hold Cologne 1-1 in German Bundesliga
国际英语资讯:20 pupils die in traffic accident in S. Africa
江苏省扬州中学2016-2017学年高一下学期期中考试英语试卷
国内英语资讯:Xi calls for contributions to world peace, development
2017届高考英语一轮复习训练:完形填空4
美防长访埃及推进两国关系回暖
仅凭一纸文书,17岁女生被哈佛耶鲁全录取(附作文原文)