Because your best friends think they know you, but only your BEST-best friend knows and compliments your inner weirdo.
也许你的朋友自认为很了解你,但是有些事只有最最亲密的好朋友才知道,并且也只有他们才能尊重你那些小怪癖!
1. How disgusting your room really is.
你的房间究竟有多糟糕。
Crumbs in your bed, wrappers everywhere, and where the hell did the floor go?!
床上到处是面包屑,包装纸满地都是,还有地板哪去了?!
2. What you look like in the morning.
早上起来你究竟是什么样。
Doesn’t matter if you went out partying the night before, you wake up looking like a caveman. Always.
你昨晚有没有出去狂欢了都无所谓,哪天你起来的时候不像个穴居人?一如既往!
3. What your breath smells like in the morning.
早上起来后口气的味道。
How do they deal with it?
他们会怎么做?
4. How much you hate the person you are being nice to right now.
你到底有多恨你正讨好的人。
5. How people clearly don’t know you when they say you’re nice.
当别人夸你人不错的时候,他们明显是不懂你啊。
6. That part of you that has a weird taste in romantic partners.
你对另一半的奇怪品味。
Admit it, we all have swooned for a weirdo at some point, and they went along with it.
承认吧,我们有时候是会为一些奇怪的人倾倒,最好的朋友是不会介意的。
7. How much you actually eat
你到底吃多少
Your stomach is bottomless pit.
你的肚子就是个无底洞。
8. Your passwords to everything.
你所有的密码
Because you always need them to do things for you.
因为你总会让他们帮你做事。
9. What series you are currently binge-watching.
你最近疯狂迷上的剧。
10. How you don’t want to admit you’re good at something out of fear of looking cocky.
你不想承认自己的专长只因为怕别人觉得你太骄傲。
So they just brag about it to everyone.
所以他们就像所有人炫耀你的专长。
11. Your immature sense of humor.
你幼稚的幽默感。
We don’t like to admit it, but we’re all super immature.
我们都不愿意承认这一点,但我们都超幼稚。
12. Your favorite places to eat.
你最喜欢去哪吃饭。
Because you make them go everyweek.
因为每周你都拉着他们陪你去。
13. Every stupid thing you’ve ever done.
你做过的所有蠢事。
Because 98% of the time they are there to witness it.
因为有98%的几率他们见证了整个过程。
14. The weird things your family does.
你们家做过的怪事儿。
Karaoke at 10 a.m. on the weekends, eating ethnic food with our hands, lots of screaming (usually because that’s how we talk to each other) — you name it, they’ve seen it all.
周末早上10点唱卡拉OK,用手吃民族特色食物,大喊大叫(通常是因为我们就是这么讲话的)——看吧,他们都知道。
15. And last but not least, how much you love them.
最后也是最重要的,你有多在乎他们。
Just the fact that you guys are close enough for them to know these things is proof right there.
正是因为你们足够亲密,你的好朋友们才会知道这些事。
上一篇: 开车不忘晒心情 下一秒车祸身亡
下一篇: 你需要变强大:关于生活的14个事实
体坛英语资讯:Chinese mens singles shuttlers knocked out of Malaysia Masters quarterfinals
国内英语资讯:Xi stresses orderly resumption of work, production
My Favorite Game 我最喜欢的游戏
体坛英语资讯:Gremio boss Renato released from hospital after heart surgery
国际英语资讯:Putin, Erdogan discuss Syrias Idlib over phone
国内英语资讯:Virus-hit Wuhans volunteer project attracts more than 10,000 applicants
现在AI诊断乳腺癌比人厉害
体坛英语资讯:Russians dominate winter triathlon in NE China
国际英语资讯:Man-made humanitarian nightmare for Syrian people must stop immediately: UN chief
我们为别人家的猫做了一扇猫门
瑞士手表风光不再?苹果手表去年销量超过整个瑞士手表业
国际英语资讯:Trumps national security adviser denies evidence of Russia helping Trump reelected
瑞幸咖啡好硬气,声称疫情对生意影响不大
国际英语资讯:Teachers strike puts over 2 mln kids out of school in Canada
国际英语资讯:Czech PM blames wealthy EU member states for budget summit failure
体坛英语资讯:UN Refugee Agency UNHCR is awarded the Olympic Cup 2019
体坛英语资讯:Flamengo eye move for Lilles Thiago Maia
新西兰的气温高到离谱,海滩上的海鲜自动熟了
国内英语资讯:China issues guideline on resuming work, production amid epidemic control
国内英语资讯:Premier Li stresses increased medical supplies for epidemic control
国际英语资讯:Tokyo 2020 postpones volunteer training amid virus outbreak
体坛英语资讯:Hosts Switzerland pick up first curling win at Youth Olympics
国内英语资讯:WHO experts travel to Wuhan for COVID-19 investigation
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Headlines-Xi Focus: Xi stresses unremitting efforts in COVID-19 control, coordination
读书日特别推荐:“改变美国青少年人生的书籍”[1]
娱乐英语资讯:Feature: Serbia stages concert in support of Wuhan, China
体坛英语资讯:Boca Juniors considering bids for Guerrero, Cardona, says coach
体坛英语资讯:Iran beat China to win Tokyo Olympic berth of mens volleyball
国际英语资讯:2 sons of Egypts ex-president Mubarak acquitted of corruption charges
体坛英语资讯:Kenya to host African qualifiers for wheelchair tennis World Team Cup