You have to do the hard things.
想成功你就得去这些难事:
You have to make the call you’re afraid to make.
你得去打那些你不敢打的电话。
You have to get up earlier than you want to get up.
你得在你想赖床的时候强迫自己早起。
You have to give more than you get in return right away.
你得付出比你当下获得的回报更多。
You have to care more about others than they care about you.
你得比别人在乎你更在乎他们。
You have to fight when you are already injured, bloody, and sore.
哪怕你已经受伤、鲜血淋漓和疼痛难忍,你还是得继续奋斗。
You have to feel unsure and insecure when playing it safe seems smarter.
你得去体会所有不确定和不安全,虽然谨慎求稳会是你当下更聪明的选择。
You have to lead when no one else is following you yet.
你得学会领导,哪怕还没有任何人在跟随你。
You have to invest in yourself even though no one else is.
就算别人不会,你也得投资自己。
You have to look like a fool while you’re looking for answers you don’t have.
有时候你得看起来像个傻子,因为你要去追寻那些你没有的答案。
You have to grind out the details when it’s easier to shrug them off.
你得死抠细节,虽然放过它们会更容易。
You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
你得展现出成果,虽然你也可以选择找借口。
You have to search for your own explanations even when you’re told to accept the “facts.”
就算有人告诉你要接受那些“事实”,你也得去寻找你自己的解释。
You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
你得犯错,让你自己看起来跟个傻子一样。
You have to try and fail and try again.
你得经历努力失败再努力的过程。
You have to run faster even though you’re out of breath.
就算你已经上气不接下气,你还得跑得再快一些。
You have to be kind to people who have been cruel to you.
你得友好对待那些残忍对你的人。
You have to meet deadlines that are unreasonable.
你得在那些完全不合理的最后期限前完成任务。
You have to be accountable for your actions even when things go wrong.
就算出了差错,你也得对自己的行为负责。
You have to keep moving towards where you want to be no matter what’s in front of you.
不管你的前面有什么,你也得一直朝着你想要到达的目的地前进。
You have to do the hard things. The things that no one else is doing. The things that scare you. The things that make you wonder how much longer you can hold on.
想成功你就得去这些难事,那些别人不做的事情,那些让你害怕的事情,那些会让想自己到底还能坚持多久的事情。
Those are the things that define you. Those are the things that make the difference between living a life of mediocrity or outrageous success.
正是这些难事定义你,正是这些难事区别着平庸和非凡成功两种不同的生活方式。
The hard things are the easiest things to avoid. To excuse away. To pretend like they don’t apply to you.
遇到这些难事,我们最容易采取的行动是避开,是用借口逃开,是假装它们不适合你。
The simple truth about how ordinary people accomplish outrageous feats of success is that they do the hard things that smarter, wealthier, more qualified people don’t have the courage — or desperation — to do.
很简单的事实:普通人是如何取得非凡成就的?他们会做这些难事,这些更聪明、更富有、更有资格的人没有勇气或无法不顾一切拼命去做的事情。
Do the hard things. You might be surprised at how amazing you really are.
去做这些难事吧,你会为自己到底有多棒而感到惊讶的。
下一篇: 诺基亚将推安卓智能机 欲夺回新兴市场
国内英语资讯:Xinhua releases article on how Xi pushes development of Xiamen Special Economic Zone
国际英语资讯:Over 10,700 cases of femicide unresolved in Brazil in 2017
国际英语资讯:UN chief urges Security Council to act with one voice on Middle East, North Africa
国际英语资讯:Argentinian President Macri criticizes 24-hour general strike
体坛英语资讯:Harry Kane hits twice to give England 2-1 win over Tunisia in World Cup Group G match
Social jet lag 社交时差
国际英语资讯:Greek govt survives no confidence motion over Macedonia name deal
体坛英语资讯:Denmark beats Peru 1-0 in tough WC Group C clash
国际英语资讯:UN chief welcomes positive steps towards peace between Eritrea, Ethiopia
国际英语资讯:Iran urges intl community to stop Saudi-led offensive in Yemen
体坛英语资讯:England coach Gareth Southgate hails teams endeavor, patience
体坛英语资讯:Belgium beat Panama 3-0 in World Cup Group G match
国际英语资讯:Brazils Supreme Court allows political satire during electoral campaign
国内英语资讯:Azerbaijani parliament speaker to visit China
国际英语资讯:At least 17 killed in Venezuelan nightclub stampede after tear gas bomb explosion
国际英语资讯:Turkeys Erdogan discusses bilateral ties, regional issues with French, Uzbek leaders by ph
如何用英语说出撩人的情话!
国际英语资讯:Syrian army recaptures over 4,500 sq km of desert areas from IS
“失恋了,小哥可以给我画只小脑斧吗?”盘点外卖小哥收到过的奇葩要求
国内英语资讯:Xi meets executives of famous multinational companies
国内英语资讯:Chinas top political advisor visits Uganda to promote bilateral cooperation
体坛英语资讯:VAR helps Sweden get over South Korea
足球场上三类技术精湛球员的英语名称
国际英语资讯:Venezuelas Diosdado Cabello sworn in as head of national legislature
Are chimpanzee beds cleaner than human ones? 黑猩猩的“床”比人类的床还干净?
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Headlines: China-Africa people-to-people interaction expands amid more cooperation
国内英语资讯:Cambodian PM Hun Sen meets senior Chinese official on bilateral ties
体坛英语资讯:Italy beat China 3-1 in mens Volleyball Nations League
国际英语资讯:French court sentences two men to prison for killing Chinese designer
体坛英语资讯:World Cup: Croatia defeat Nigeria 2-0