Long-distance relationships are difficult — super difficult — but they’re doable, and come with a huge host of benefits. Seriously! For example…
异地恋很辛苦——非常辛苦——但并非不可能,而且有很多的优点。说真的!比如……
1.Communication becomes sacred. You’ll value any and all messages from your partner infinitely more.
交流变得异常珍贵。你会更加珍惜对方给你的任何信息。
2.Only being able to talk at certain times also means you get the happy jitters every time you hear your partner’s voice.
只能在特定的时间交谈也意味这你每次听到他/她的声音时,都会感到快乐的心跳。
3.And, thankfully, you’ll be so eager to catch up that you won’t bother with awkward small talk.
而且,谢天谢地,你会非常渴望知道对方的新消息,即使是无聊的废话也不介意。
4.Skype, meanwhile, becomes something you’re actually looking forward to.
同时,你真的开始期盼Skype上的新信息了。
5.And you two become masters of two-player apps, always excited for your partner’s next move.
你们俩都成了双人应用大师,你对他/她的下一步应用操作充满期待。
6. If things go well, distance helps trust grow exponentially.
如果进展顺利,距离会使你们之间的信任感成倍增长。
7. Being separate means you can master being independent and in a relationship.
异地也意味着你可以学会如何在一段恋情中自我独立。
8.And you never have to feel guilty about taking “me time.”
你可以毫无负罪感的享受“私人专属时间”。
9. awkward moments between yourself and your other’s parents are completely nonexistent.
你和对方父母无需进行尴尬的会面。
10.Travel! Adventures are great, especially when the person you love is your destination.
去旅行吧!冒险是一件非常棒的事,特别是当你为了所爱的人而去旅行的时候。
11. And that moment when you first see each other again — priceless.
再次重逢的那一刻——是无价的。
12. Not to mention now you actually have an excuse to do any touristy things you want, although you might be a tad distracted.
更别说你可以找到借口随心所欲的去各处游览,虽然他/她很可能分散你对景点的注意力。
13. But of course, even the most routine things become amazing.
但是当然,即使是最日常的事也变得充满乐趣。
14. Gifts and surprises are now worth infinitely more than they were before.
各种礼物和惊喜都比从前更珍贵。
15. And you have an excuse to unleash your inner romantic: Handwritten letters and postcards are the best.
你可以找到借口表达内心的浪漫:亲笔信和明信片是最好的选择。
16. Although you may fight, it’s often because you’ll wish the two of you just had more time together.
虽然你们可能会吵架,但那只是因为你们俩希望有更多的时间在一起。
17. You know, though, that you always have something to look forward to.
即便吵架,你也知道你总会怀有期待。
18. Finally, if your long-distance relationship is successful, you can rest assured that your relationship is pretty golden.
最后,如果你的异地恋成功了,你就可以确信,你们的关系是真金不怕火炼的。
19. And if all of this still doesn’t convince you, science says distance does actually makes the heart grow fonder.
如果这还不能说服你,科学证明距离确实会增进彼此心中的情感。
上一篇: 生化电子人亮相 有真人七八成功能
下一篇: 女性魅力指南:7种方式让你更迷人
2017年度中国媒体十大流行语发布 “十九大”“新时代”上榜
体坛英语资讯:Ex-Guangzhou Evergrande striker Barrios confirms Gremio exit
女人更喜欢看起来强壮点的男人
国际英语资讯:Chile calls for closer ties between Mercosur, Pacific Alliance
体坛英语资讯:Romario to run for CBF presidency on anti-graft ticket
超模糖糖又双叒叕怀孕!这是带娃上维密?
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislature starts bi-monthly session, supervision law on agenda
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: EU says Brexit transition period should end on Dec. 31, 2020
婚期已定!哈里王子将于5月19日迎娶梅根!
国际英语资讯:China, UNDP offers 4 mln USD for Bangladeshs disaster recovery
体坛英语资讯:Sydney man first to be charged with foreign fighter offences in Australia
圣诞节去哪儿最有节日气氛?这份出行指南告诉你
体坛英语资讯:Guerrero cleared to play in World Cup after doping ban halved
这些迹象表明你的抑郁症越来越严重了
就餐时必备的英语口语,你都会吗?
体坛英语资讯:Rueda to remain Flamengo coach in 2018, says president
中国年轻一代对国家的未来充满自信
国际英语资讯:Japans ruling LDP pushes ahead constitutional revision amid opposition
国内英语资讯:Macao marks 18th anniversary of returning to China
2017年最易被破解密码榜出炉 劝你还是赶紧改掉吧
最长的英文单词到底有多“丧心病狂”?!
国内英语资讯:China says new EU anti-dumping methodology violates WTO rules
国际英语资讯:Feature: Aleppo celebrates liberation anniversary amid huge public turnout
国际英语资讯:UN General Assembly adopts resolution on status of Jerusalem
为什么星巴克的咖啡那么贵
国际英语资讯:Pro-Unity Ciudadanos wins Catalan election but secessionists maintain majority
国内英语资讯:Charity foundations donate billions for poverty relief
体坛英语资讯:Former Wimbledon champion Bartoli comes back after four-year absence
国际英语资讯:Turkey welcomes UN resolution on U.S. Jerusalem decision
Not gonna lie 实话实说