1. Seeing your favorite band live for the first time.
第一次现场看自己最喜欢的乐队现场演出。
2. That second you realize that you’ve found a best friend for life.
当你意识到自己遇到了一位一生知己的瞬间。
3. When it finally sinks in that you’re on your dream trip to Europe.
你终于踏上了梦想欧洲之旅。
4. Seeing snow—finally!—after years of living somewhere that doesn’t get any.
住在一个不下雪的地方好多年——终于在看到了雪!
5. Heading outside for the first time of summer, and it actually hits you that school is out.
夏天第一次外出游玩,突然意识到学校已经放假了。
6. Sharing a beer with your dad for the first time.
第一次和父亲喝啤酒。
7. Being the only car on the open road.
在宽阔的马路上只有自己一人开着车。
8. The feeling of freshly cut hair.
刚剪完头发的感觉。
9. Staying up late to watch a comet streak across the night sky.
熬夜等待看流星雨划过夜空。
10. When your stomach drops on a roller coaster.
坐过山车向下俯冲,胃部下坠的刺激感。
11. Meeting your new puppy, and she’s more adorable than you can possibly handle.
见到刚刚出生的小狗,她比你想象中要可爱得多。
12. Rain hitting you during a hot summer day.
在炎热的夏日,淋一场雨。
13. Waking up from a nap after dozing under a tree.
在树下小憩醒来。
14. Realizing that you are hopelessly/painfully/stupidly in love with someone.
意识到自己无药可救地/痛苦地/愚蠢地爱上了某个人。
上一篇: 《乔布斯传》热映:创业电影大盘点
下一篇: 学起来:世界各地人们的减压方法
七年之痒理论被推翻了:应该是十年之痒
体坛英语资讯:Dortmund overpower Cologne 3-1 in German Bundesliga
比利时炸薯条也要申遗
国内英语资讯:Xi stresses confidence, hard work in central China inspection
想在唐顿庄园过夜吗?下个月开始接受预定!
爸爸伤哪儿 细数囧爸带孩的22种伤
体坛英语资讯:Hurkacz outlasts Paire to win first ATP title
老妈别再睡了! 女婴出“奇招”弄醒沉睡母亲
让美国人摸不着头脑的英式英语
生育率下降拖累美国经济发展
体坛英语资讯:Olympic champion Chen Long knocked out by Antonsen in badminton worlds quarters
爱在城南 奥巴马恋爱物语将搬荧幕
研究发现:职业决定你如何谈恋爱
希拉里给凯特传授育儿经 称唱歌有益胎教
外国人都会用错的10个英文单词
日本稻草人村:“居民”多为布偶
让地球见证 男子太空求婚感动女友
国际英语资讯:Thai PM floats idea of moving capital to prevent overcrowding
行星地球面对面 危险近在咫尺?
国内英语资讯:Intl fellowship program shares Chinas development with world