1. Your coffee comes exactly as you like it, with the precisely right ratio of cream to sugar.
1. 你点的咖啡正好就是你想要的,奶油和糖的比例恰到好处。
2. You make all the stop lights when you’re in a hurry.
2. 当你有急事的时候,信号灯正好为你而停。
3. You come back from the bathroom at a restaurant and your delicious meal is already at the table.
3. 当你在餐厅用完洗手间的时候,美味的饭菜也刚好为你端上桌。
4. Waking up thinking you have to get up and go to work, but it’s a Saturday.
4. 当你早上醒来想着还得起床去上班时,发现那天是周六。
5. Having a truly problem-free flying experience.
5. 有一次真正无忧无虑的飞行旅程。
6. Flicking through the channels on an otherwise boring night and a movie you love, but would never think to watch, is just starting.
6. 在一个无聊的夜晚调台时,正好发现某台有一部你喜欢却没有机会去看的电影才刚刚开始。
7. Arriving at the subway station right on time to catch both your trains, original and transfer.
7. 当你到达地铁站时,正好赶上你想搭乘的列车(直达或换乘都行)。
8. Driving through a crowded parking lot and finding yourself right behind someone in the first spot who is just leaving.
8. 在拥挤的停车场刚好找到一个正要空出的停车位。
9. Waking up in the middle of the night and seeing it’s 3:00am and you still have a few hours to sleep.
9. 在午夜醒来发现才早上3点,你还可以再睡上几个小时。
10. Finding out they are bringing back one of your favorite cancelled TV shows.
10. 正好发现一部你很喜欢但已取消播出的电视节目又重新上演。
11. Checking your bank account the morning after a long, crazy night out and discovering you only spent $30.
11. 出去玩度过了一个漫长而又疯狂的夜晚,早上查账发现你只花了30美金。
12. Finding money in your coat pocket from last year.
12. 在衣服的口袋里找到了去年放进去的钱。
13. Snapping a good photograph of everyone in the picture on the first try.
13. 只试了一次,就成功抓拍到了每个人。
14. Getting out of a traffic ticket.
14. 成功逃掉一次交通罚款。
15. Saying the exact retort you want, at the exact moment you want to say it, instead of thinking of it after.
15. 在正确的时间准确说出了自己想要说出的话,而不是事后后悔。
16. A nice cashier says “I can take you over here” as you approach a long line at a register.
16. 当你在排很长的队伍交款时,一位非常友好的收银员说“请到这边付款”。
17. A song perfectly fitting your mood comes on the radio or your playlist.
17. 当你听收音机或者自己的播放列表时,一首歌正好戳中了你当时的心情。
18. Realizing you’ve thought of a truly perfect gift for someone.
18. 正好想到了一个非常完美的礼物送与别人。
19. That moment when, while hanging out with a new acquaintance, you both realize you’re actually going to be great friends.
19. 和一位刚认识的人出去玩,你们都认为彼此以后会成为很好的朋友。
20. Seeing that the weather is going to be absolute perfection for an outdoor event.
20. 发现外面的天气非常好,绝对适合户外活动。
21. The moment of excitement after you’ve just booked a vacation to somewhere you’ve wanted to go for as long as you can remember.
21. 正好有假期去一个你一直想去的地方旅行,觉得非常兴奋。
22. Laughing so hard that you can’t catch your breath at something that is probably only funny to you and maybe one other person.
22. 自己或者身边其他人身上发生的一件很有趣的事情,让人笑得喘不上气来。
上一篇: 研究:理工科学生往往能保持更久童贞
下一篇: 科学谈恋爱:10招让你在异性面前更有魅力
国际英语资讯:FMs of Romania, Bulgaria, Greece meet to strengthen regional cooperation
White Day 白色情人节
国际英语资讯:Feature: Civilians evacute Syrias Eastern Ghouta after six-year siege
国际英语资讯:Global scientists give accolades to Hawkings accomplishments
英特使:刺杀前俄间谍行动绝非“普通犯罪”
国际英语资讯:Kuwait, Ukraine ink deals to boost bilateral ties
前韩国总统李明博因腐败案接受问话
国际英语资讯:UN chief deplores failure to implement UN resolution on Syria
国际英语资讯:Israeli PM blamed for seeking snap elections to survive corruption investigations
有报道说川普总统或更换退伍军人事务部长
国际英语资讯:Russians begin voting for presidential election
My Hometown 我的家乡
国际英语资讯:Eurozone to unlock 5.7-bln-euro loan to Greece
More Than A Family 胜似亲人
国际英语资讯:Palestine, UN launch 539 mln USD appeal to aid Palestinians
美国国防部长马蒂斯突访喀布尔
Trees Planting Day 植树节
国际英语资讯:Britain-Russia clash over poisoning of double agent escalates
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Trump replaces Tillerson with CIA chief, uncertainties mount over U.S. foreign po
Telling Lies 撒谎
佛罗里达步行桥工程师早知已有裂缝
国际英语资讯:Syrias Assad visits frontline area in Eastern Ghouta
国际英语资讯:At least 49 killed in US-Bangla Airlines plane crash in Nepal, one Chinese onboard
体坛英语资讯:China wins womens team crown in 2019 Asian Table Tennis Championships
日本首相促朝鲜在放弃核武上言出必行
国际英语资讯:UN Security Council calls for unhindered humanitarian access in Yemen
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Bitter controversy sparked by Turkeys plan to privatize sugar plants
普京获绝对多数选票即将开始新总统任期
国际英语资讯:Roundup: Merkel narrowly re-elected as German chancellor for fourth term
Spring Festival 春节