男人和女人来自不同的星球,同一句话在他们口中也有着不同的含义:
1. “Nothing, forget it”
“没什么,算了吧!”
Female:You better figure out what you did wrong.
女人:你最好自己搞清楚到底做错了什么。
Male:Just quit talking about it, jesus.
男人:我勒个去,拜托就别提这事儿了。
2. “Are you tired?”
“你累吗?”
Female:Please don’t go to sleep. I love talking to you.
女人:别去睡觉,我喜欢跟你聊天。
Male:Genuinely curious as to whether or not you are sleepy.
男人:他真的只是很好奇你是不是很困。
3. “I’m cold.”
“我很冷。”
Female:Get a blanket and cuddle with me.
女人:去拿条毯子来,抱着我让我取暖。
Male:There’s pretty cold. I should probably get a blanket or some shit.
男人:真的挺冷的。我得去拿条毯子或是别的啥。
4. “Leave me alone.”
“别管我。”
Female:Please don’t go.
女人:别走,别离开我。
Male:Get out of my fucking face.
男人:滚开,离我远点儿!
5. “I love you.”
“我爱你。”
Female:Tell me you do more.
女人:告诉我你爱我爱得更多。
Male:I love you just that I don’t expect a stupid fucking response.
男人:你知道我爱你就够了,别给我来个蠢透了的烂回答。
上一篇: 美电影公司邀哈里王子拍成人片
下一篇: 日本因何丧失电子业霸主地位?
人教版九年级英语:Unit 4 What would you do?--3
外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 1
初二年级英语课文 Module 8 Public holidays
人教版八年级英语上册--Unit 10 I’m going to be a basketball player.
初二年级英语课文 Module 2 Friendship
外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 9
外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 2
人教版八年级英语上册--Unit 6 I’m more outgoing than my sisiter
人教版八年级英语上册--Additional Material
人教版八年级英语上册--Unit 7 How do you make a banana milk shake?
外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 8
初二年级英语课文 Module 3 On the radio
初二年级英语课文 Module 1 hobbies
初二年级英语课文 Module 4 New technology
人教版八年级英语上册--Unit 5 Can you come to my party?
人教版八年级英语上册--Unit 4 How do you get to school?
人教版九年级英语:Unit 4 What would you do?--2
外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 5
初二年级英语课文 Module 9 Heroes
人教版八年级英语上册--Unit 12 What’s the best radio station?