I hope you find it in you to forgive yourself for not having known how to cope with the world better.
我希望你从心底原谅自己,如果你曾经面对困难穷于应付,手足无措。
For being selfish, for hurting others while you were hurting.
如果你曾做出自私的举动,自己受伤时也伤害了别人。
For making rash decisions because of temporary feelings that left permanent consequences.
如果你曾因为一时的强烈情绪而做出草率的决定,却导致了不可挽回的后果。
For subconsciously putting yourself through hard times because you thought you deserved it.
如果你曾让自己备受折磨,因为潜意识里你判定自己罪有应得。
For not giving your 100% in everything you did. For not having reached your full potential because of external and internal problems you had to deal with that led to disrupting your growth.
如果你曾对自己应该做的事不尽全力。如果你不得不处理外在或内心的问题,以至于无法顺利成长,无法发挥自己的全部潜能。
For having to rely on self destructive ways to either suppress or release your pain.
如果你曾用摧残自己的方式来抑制或发泄痛苦。
Maybe it’s time to let yourself heal and believe that you deserve better, despite how you sometimes still feel otherwise.
或许现在你应该让自己好起来了,现在你应该相信自己值得拥有更好的人生,即便有时你会误入歧途,产生错误的想法。
You have learnt from those trying times and the only way to stop sabotaging your own life is to let go of all the parts you think deserved the misery you used to put yourself in.
从那些艰难的日子中你已经学会,如若你不想再毁灭自己的人生,你就要放弃那些负面的念头,是它们让你相信,你应该给自己找些苦头,你罪有应得。
Don’t punish yourself forever for the way you protected yourself the only way you knew how.
如果你只是想保护自己,可是你只知道一种方法,不要总是为此惩罚自己。
You were the person you had to be; and afterall that person was the one that got you through til this day.
无需把自己变成别的模样,你就是自己的成长目标;那个为你一路披荆斩棘直至今日的人难道不是你自己吗?
I hope you let that person grow into someone you’d actually learn to love and like – i hope you let them be the the best version of themself.
愿你心中的自我能够成长,愿你能学会真心爱他,欣赏他。愿你内心的自我成长成他们最好的模样。
You deserve the love you deprived yourself of.
你曾剥夺了自己接收爱的权利,你值得获得那些爱。
上一篇: 命运用神秘的方式回报善良
下一篇: 越来越多的年轻人试图理解浪漫
Artefacts in Sydney and dog gets medal 悉尼出土文物,英雄狗获奖章
To make a monkey out of me 捉弄我
Diabetes warning and Queen at 90 糖尿病激增引忧, 英国女王90岁生日
Art and football 海底发现文物,莱斯特城足球俱乐部曼谷庆功
To fall at the first hurdle 跌倒在第一关
There's method to my madness 我有一个不合常理的办法
California wildfires and cloned animals 加利福尼亚州野火,克隆动物衰老过程正常
India's sewer workers and British school standards 印度下水道工人施工安全,英国在校生学习成绩下降
A bitter pill to swallow 不得不吞的苦药
Hot potato 棘手的问题“烫手山芋”
Earth-like planet, Pink cockatoo dies at 83 类地行星,83岁风头鹦鹉逝世
Cyborg beetle and the teenage brain 半机械甲虫,青少年脑部发育
Test the water 试探,摸底
Crash course 速成课
World's longest tunnel and a strange kind of race 世界最长铁路隧道,扛羊毛袋比赛
Zika threat and back from space 寨卡病毒威胁美国,国际空间站宇航员返回地球
Axe to grind 别有用心
Canada wildfire and NASA discovery 加拿大林火,美国国家航空航天局发现系外行星
It takes two to tango 一个巴掌拍不响
IOC on Russian doping and hot June 奥委会就涉俄兴奋剂事件报告进展,六月高温破纪录
Cyclists make Olympic history, 400-year-old shark 英国自行车运动员创英奥运历史,400岁格陵兰鲨鱼
Until I'm blue in the face 任凭你磨破嘴皮
Brexit and Hockney's art 英国脱欧公投后进展,大卫·霍克尼艺术展
The cost of protecting the environment, Juno space probe 保护环境付出的代价,“朱诺”木星探测器
Clean up your act 改邪归正
You're pulling my leg! 你在愚弄我!
Big Ben and gorilla surprise 维修大本钟,大猩猩生子
Drought in Ethiopia and MS treatment 埃塞俄比亚干旱,多发性硬化治疗手段新进展
Cheap and cheerful 物美价廉
Cosmonaut anniversary and wallaby internet star 宇航员周年纪念日,小袋鼠轰动互联网