What things can you do in China that you cannot do in the USA?
什么事可以在中国做却在美国行不通?
获得11.9k 好评的回答@Michelle Zhou
In China
在中国
You can become a Panda-Nanny.
你可以成为熊猫保姆哦。
You can talk price when shopping. “$40 each? I give you $100 for 3!”
在购物时可以讲价。“每个40块?干脆3个100块吧!”
You can travel 1,000 miles in less than 7 hrs for $80 with High-Speed train.
你可以坐上高铁在不到7小时内到1000公里外的地方,而且只要80元而已哦。
You can argue with police without getting arrested and you can fight the police without getting shot. Chinese police officers are unarmed when they are on patrol.
你可以和警察蜀黍争执却不会被捕,甚至跟他们打架却不会被开枪。中国的警察蜀黍在巡逻时是不武装的。
You can avoid paying taxes if your income is below average and still get free social benefits with pension.
如果你的工资低于平均水平你可以不用缴税,并且仍可以获得社会津贴。
You can go back in time, experience ancient China.
你可以穿越,去领略中国古代。
You can sue your children for not taking care of you.
如果你的孩子不赡养你,你可以将他们告上法院。
You can always find a place to hangout, 24/7.
一周7天,一天24小时,都有地方可以逛。
You can be a Shaolin Monk, learn martial art from where it began.
你可以成为少林和尚,在武术的发源地学习武术。
….. and many many more……
你可以的还有很多很多。
获得324好评的回答@Khushboo Khanna
At the istore, MacBook running on the Windows happens only in China.
在苹果专卖店,苹果笔记本运行Windows系统,这情况可能只有中国才有吧。
McDonals China serves rice bowl for lunch
麦当劳提供午间米饭套餐。
If McDonalds can serve you rice bowls, Starbucks will take it a notch higher and serve noodles. I kid you not
如果麦当劳可以提供米饭套餐,那么星巴克将提高逼格,提供面条。我发四,我没骗你。
It's a common sight to see men roll up their shirt or t-shirt and walk on streets bare bodied during the summer.
在夏天,随处可见男士光着膀子,在街上走着。
you’ll find old men and women dancing in parks in the evenings as a form of exercise or performing tai chi in the morning as a discipline ritual.
你会发现晚上老大爷老大妈在公园跳舞,这是一项运动;或者他们会在早上练太极,将这个作为一项例行公事。
上一篇: 有这样的老板,我也很绝望
性格冲动的人更易患食物上瘾症
自然收复失地?人类隔离数日后野生动物开始现身城市
斯诺登在莫斯科做宅男 自称已经取得胜利
中国治理空气污染将耗资1760亿英镑
体坛英语资讯:Feature: Barca Academy in Egypt, place to learn magic of football, human values
国内英语资讯:Trump welcomes Chinas efforts to help other countries in fight against COVID-19
体坛英语资讯:Analysis: Dortmunds unpleasant reunion with Tuchel
国际英语资讯:Models show coronavirus could claim 100,000 lives in U.S even with containment efforts: expe
国际英语资讯:Trump says not to issue national stay-at-home order
欧美多国强化防疫措施 要求民众在公共场合戴口罩
英国广播公司拒绝禁播反撒切尔夫人的歌曲
按身份证尾号出行、男女分开出门......盘点一些奇特的居家令
新西兰封城违规举报网站因举报太踊跃而瘫痪
玛莎百货将使用中性玩具包装
关于苹果你所不知道的11件事
国内英语资讯:14-day quarantine required for out-of-town patients in Beijing
体坛英语资讯:Leipzigs Werner sending top European clubs into frenzy
国际英语资讯:First batch of EU-funded COVID-19 medical supply delivered to BiH
旅游业收入骤降 泰国大象可能要挨饿了
调查显示Facebook已在青少年中失宠
我想一整天都和男朋友在一起
法国成功为病患移植人工心脏
体坛英语资讯:Vlhova completes slalom World Cup hat-trick and overtakes archrival Shiffrin in her absence
英专家称退休金制度已不适合21世纪
国内英语资讯:Vice premier stresses reserve of emergency medical supplies
纳尔逊·曼德拉:你不知道的六件事
体坛英语资讯:Flamengo win maiden Brazilian Supercup
投资者要关注税收和通货膨胀
体坛英语资讯:Dortmunds new guardian of stability
体坛英语资讯:Mane back with a goal as Liverpool win, Spurs close on top-four spot