分手短信,或伤感,或委婉,或藕断丝连,看了无不令人心碎。而这种告别方式可以避免两人的尴尬,是和平分手的最佳选择吧。
Can you be honest with me for a sec? I really need to talk. Why aren't you answering me?
能不能和我坦诚相对,哪怕只有一会儿?我们真的需要谈谈。为什么不回我?
I feel like I'm fighting for someone that doesn't want to be fought for.
我感觉我在为不珍惜我的努力的人而奋斗。
I love you. I just don't think I'm worth it to you.
我爱你,可我觉得对你来说,我毫无价值。
I have no one to talk to and the only person I want to talk to is you, and I can't.
除了你我不知道还能和谁说话,可是我做不到。
I have so many questions I wanna ask you but I don't want you to hate me more than you already do.
我有很多问题想要问你,可是我不想让你更加憎恨我。
Listen, I cared, but all I wanted was to be your first.
听着,我真的在乎过你,我曾经脑子里都是成为你的唯一。
Hey I know this is completely out of line but you were the best person I have ever been with.
我知道这听上去有点离谱,可是你真的是我在一起过的人里面最好的。
I really hope you are doing well. I know you were always better than me. You did nothing wrong, I'm so sorry for the way I left things.
我十分希望你能过得好。我知道,你永远都比我强。你没做错什么,我很抱歉我曾经做过那样的事。
I will never stop caring about you. That's an eternal promise.
我永远不会停止对你的关怀,这是个永恒的承诺。
I just need to know. I need to know if there is seriously 100% no chance.
我只是想知道。我们之间一点儿可能都没有了吗?
Why do you keep saying that. It doesn't fix anything.
为什么你一直那么说,那根本没什么用。
I can't be your friend anymore. I've tried for 6 months now and my love for you hasn't gone away. I can't keep seeing you with other girls or hearing about it without being hurt.
我们不能再做朋友了。6个月来,我试着平常对待,可是我对你的感觉就是无法消失。我不能再看到或听说你和其他女孩一起出现,那真的很伤我的心。
You are a beautiful smart funny caring girl. And we've had some amazing times together. We lost it somewhere along the way and I don't think it was your fault or mine.
你是个聪明、漂亮、善解人意的女孩,我们在一起的时间很愉快。而我们的爱这样消失,我并不觉得这是你我的错。
上一篇: 北京延庆“拍出”最牛地王
下一篇: 众大咖祝高考学生金榜题名
狂看电视真的会影响睡眠
体坛英语资讯:Barca present record-signing Dembele
辽宁省六校协作体2017-2018学年高三期初考试英语试卷
体坛英语资讯:Matthaeus: Loew gambled away two European titles
美文欣赏:不必把太多人请到你的人生中
国际英语资讯:Interview: Britain needs to come to terms with Brexit divorce bill: experts
国内英语资讯:China highlights importance of vocation schools
2017维密秀首次“登陆”中国上海
国际英语资讯:DPRK confirms test-firing medium range missile to counter U.S.-South Korean joint drills
国际英语资讯:UN Security Council condemns DPRK missile launch
国内英语资讯:China asks for restraint on Korean Peninsula nuclear issue
英国要引进上海数学课本,来看看英国小学生做的数学题
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China expects stronger partnership for upcoming BRICS Xiamen Summit
伊朗禁止丑人当老师 包括多毛女和痤疮男
体坛英语资讯:Chile coach Pizzi hails attacking options
麦当劳推出高定版奢华汉堡盒
体坛英语资讯:To win 2018 World Cup is biggest achievement ever, says Loew
让专才和通才各得其所
揭秘:切洋葱如何不流泪?
国内英语资讯:China to further reform to drive innovation
国内英语资讯:CPC concludes latest round of inspections: CCDI
体坛英语资讯:Sharapova beats Babos to reach third round at US Open
国内英语资讯:China says sanctions against DPRK must be within framework of UN Security Council
体坛英语资讯:Dynamo Kiev captain Yarmolenko joins Borussia Dortmund
下一代emoji表情可能是你的面部表情
体坛英语资讯:PREVIEW: Pressure builds on Messi and Argentina in World Cup qualifiers
中国“单身经济”迎商机
从走路吹风机到黄油擦丝器:最怪诞的日本发明
国内英语资讯:Political advisors conclude meeting on targeted poverty relief
Happy-go-lucky?