Take this quiz to see if you’re ready the next time an airline asks you to give up your seat, bumps you or subjects you to a long delay.
做一下这个测试,看看下次如果航空公司要求你放弃座位,在非自愿情况下让你让出座位,或令你遭到大幅延迟,你知不知道该怎么办。
1. If you voluntarily give up your seat before boarding, the airline will:
1.如果你在登机前自愿放弃座位,航空公司将:
a. Arrange a confirmed seat for you on the next available flight but nothing more.
a.为你在下一趟有座的航班上确认座位,但没有更多补偿。
b. Arrange a confirmed seat for you on the next available flight and will compensate you with a voucher worth several hundred dollars to use toward future flights.
b.为你在下一趟有座的航班上确认座位,并支付你价值几百美元的未来航班代金券作为补偿。
c. Compensate you with a voucher for the inconvenience. But you’re on your own as to booking your next flight.
c.因为给你带来不便而补偿你代金券。但是你需要自己预定下一趟航班。
d. Give you a cookie and a medal (not redeemable for any future airfare).
d.给你一块饼干和一枚奖章(不可兑换未来的机票)。
2. If you are involuntarily bumped from a flight because of overbooking, the airline will:
2.如果你由于超售而非自愿让位,航空公司将:
a. Let you keep your original ticket, which you can use for your next trip, or give you a full refund.
a.让你保留原始机票,你可以使用这张机票进行下一次旅行,或者给你全额退款。
b. Compensate you for between 200 and 400 percent of your original ticket cost, depending on how long you are delayed from your original arrival time.
b.补偿你原始机票费用的200%至400%,具体取决于和原始到达时间相比,你延迟了多久。
c. Both of the above.
C.二者皆有。
3. If you have boarded the airplane and have already started watching one of eight available Harry Potter movies from the on-screen console, and are selected to be bumped:
3.如果你已经登机,并且已经开始在小屏幕上观看八部《哈利·波特》(Harry Potter)电影中的某一部,并且被选中让出座位:
a. You have a right to keep your seat, no matter what you are told.
a.你有权留在座位上,无论你被告知什么。
b. You will be removed from the plane (by force if necessary).
b.你将被从飞机上带离(必要时用武力)。
c. It’s not quite clear.
c.不详。
4. If your flight is substantially delayed or canceled:
4.如果你的航班遭到大幅延迟或被取消:
a. You had best get as comfortable as possible and wait it out, and pray the airport has a Margaritaville.
a.你最好尽可能地保持舒适,等待飞机起飞,并祈祷机场有一个玛格丽塔维耶酒店。
b. You are likely to receive meal vouchers and the cost of a hotel stay, or are entitled to a full refund or to rebook at no extra cost, even on nonrefundable tickets.
b.你可能会收到膳食券和酒店住宿费用,有权享受全额退款或重新预订,无需支付额外费用,即使拿的是不可退款的机票。
c. You are likely to receive meal vouchers and the cost of a hotel stay, but cannot get a full airfare refund.
c.你可能会收到膳食券和酒店住宿费用,但无法获得全额机票退款。
5. If your plane has been on the tarmac for more than two hours:
5.如果你的飞机在停机坪上停留了两个多小时:
a. You can use the bathroom, but don’t expect anything else.
a.你可以使用厕所,但不要指望任何其他的。
b. You can use the bathroom, receive updates from the crew every 30 minutes and be provided with food and water after two hours.
b.你可以使用厕所,每30分钟收到机组人员的更新信息,并在两小时后得到食物和水。
c. You can leave the plane and wait at the Margaritaville until the flight is ready to take off.
c.你可以离开飞机,到玛格丽塔维耶酒店等候,直到飞机准备起飞。
上一篇: 特朗普从普京身上学到了什么
霍金警告:600年后地球将变成“火球”
The Coming of Santa Claus 圣诞老人的到来
国际英语资讯:U.S. Texas legislators call for rethinking gun laws after church mass shooting
国际英语资讯:Mexico to stand firm on NAFTA automotive rules of origin during talks
国际英语资讯:European, Arab leaders urge for closer cooperation to face common challenges
iPhone X 动物表情包引领新潮流!萌炸了
喂芥末 喷消毒水 携程亲自幼儿园虐童事件!
国际英语资讯:U.S. announces sanctions against 10 Venezuelan officials
国际英语资讯:UKs Intl development secretary resigns over undeclared meetings
程序员摆25台iPhone X求婚 请告诉我“土豪”用英语怎么说
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Insight: Xi, Trump agree on leading role of head-of-state diplomacy in Sino-U.S. ties
杜特尔特:我会告诉川普人权“免谈”
国际英语资讯:Spanish prosecutor calls for jail for former Catalan officials
国内英语资讯:Xi congratulates journalists association on 80th anniversary
国际英语资讯:NATO defense ministers agree on creating two new commands
Gig economy?
习近平在越南媒体发表署名文章
广西陆川县中学2017-2018学年高二10月月考英语试卷
体坛英语资讯:Indonesia holds shooting test event for Asian Games
星巴克正式进军饮食界!意大利甜点即将要来
国内英语资讯:Xis book on governance published in Lao language
美国国会共和党税改将增加国债1.7万亿美元
2017年12月英语四级作文范文:整容
赛琳娜新单《Wolves》表白比伯!下周将首发!
国内英语资讯:Over 1,000 new products to debut at China hi-tech fair
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Xi hosts Trump with iconic Chinese culture
国际英语资讯:Father of Texas church shooter speaks to media with grief, hurt
国际英语资讯:APEC ministerial meeting reaffirms commitment to sustainable, inclusive growth
超越Gucci!巴黎世家成为全球最热时尚品牌!
国际英语资讯:Saudi Arabia releases 7 out of 208 detained for corruption charges