老外来中国需要注意的礼仪-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 双语阅读 > 美文 > 老外来中国需要注意的礼仪

老外来中国需要注意的礼仪

发布时间:2016-11-11  编辑:查字典英语网小编

老外来中国,需要注意哪些礼仪呢?

What Are Some Major Social Faux Aas To Avoid When Visiting China?

到访中国时应该注意哪些社交失礼行为?

获得110好评的回答@Jessica S

1. Meeting people

与他人见面

greet elders/high ranking people first.

首先和长辈或者上级打招呼。

as a man, do not shake hands with a woman, unless she offers it first.

男士不要跟女士握手,除非她主动握手。

do not cover a woman's hand with two hands or grab it firmly.

不要双手握住女士的手或者抓得很牢。

unlike in Europe or the US, a handshake should be light, not firm.

和欧美不一样,握手应该是轻轻的,无需很紧。

stand up when people greet you.

当他人跟你打招呼时候要起立。

wait for elders/higher ups/hosts to sit before you do; wait until a you are assigned a seat according to your position in the group.

等长辈、上级、主人就座后你再坐。或者等到按照你的地位给你安排位置再坐。

when receiving a business card, accept it with both hands and do not immediately put it away - NEVER throw it away where people can see

收到名片时,应当双手去接,不要立即收起来,更不要当着别人的面扔掉。

looking into peoples eyes for longer may be considered impolite/offensive

直视他人太久会被认为是不礼貌、冒犯。

2. Conversation

与他人对话

when receiving a compliment do not accept it with a plain "thank you", instead say something like "only so-so", "no, not so good", "only a little", to show moderation

当收到赞美时,不是说谢谢,而是说:“一般般啦”、“没那么好”“一点点啦”来表示谦虚。

do not brag

不要夸夸其谈。

do praise others (especially in front of other people)

不要赞扬他人(尤其在他人面前)

when you want to refuse (e.g. a requested favor) do not say "no" say that you will try, think about it, maybe do it etc. (if you hear these from a Chinese person, it basically means "no")

当你要拒绝别人时(比如拒绝邀约)不要说“不”,而是说你会试试、考虑一下、或者可能会去做之类的话。(当你听到一个中国人这么说,实际上是在拒绝)

3. Table manners

餐桌礼仪

wait for your hosts to assign you a seat

等主人帮你安排位置在就座。

wait for the main host to start eating before you do

等主人开始吃了再吃。

wait for a toast to be made to drink your beer

等到祝酒时再开始喝酒。

when toasting, it is good manners to try and get your glass below the one of the higher/equal ranking person

当祝酒时,要使自己的杯子低于你的上级或者同级。

if you do not wish to drink alcohol, give a "good" reason in the beginning

如果你不想喝酒,在一开始你要编个“好”理由

do not stick your chopsticks in the rice bowl

不要将筷子插在碗里。

do not finish a dish (this signals it was not enough food)

要吃完所有的菜(这表示菜不够吃)

taste everything

每一样菜都要尝

do not take only of the one dish you like most

不要只吃你最爱吃的菜

if your someone puts food on your plate, at least taste, better eat it all

如果有人给你夹菜,至少尝一下,最好全吃光。

4. Presents

送礼

avoid anything numbered "4" (symbolizes death, better are 2, 3, 6, 8)

避开数字四(4代表死,最好是2、3、6、8)

no watches or clocks (death)

不要送表或者送钟(也是代表死)

no pears to couples (breakup)

不要送梨给夫妇(这代表分手)

no green hats (infidelity)

不要送绿帽子(代表不贞)

更多精彩内容,请继续关注本网站。

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •