刚刚结束的《神探夏洛克》第三季是不是还在你脑海中萦绕呢?我们就一起来回顾一下里面的经典台词吧。
The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins, just the two of us against the rest of the world.
追寻罪犯的快感令人血脉喷张,我们两人对阵整个世界。
I won't insult your intelligence by explaining it to you.
我就不给你解释了,省得说我侮辱你智商。
Marriage changes you as a person in ways that you can't imagine.
婚姻会用一种你想象不到的方式改变你。
You are married, and then you just let your old friends slip away.
你结婚了,老朋友们就会慢慢溜走。
The one person he thought didn't matter at all to me was the one person that mattered the most.
在他眼中那个对我来说最无足轻重的人,其实是对我最重要的人。
John, I am a ridiculous man. Redeemed only by the warmth and constancy of your friendship.
约翰,我是个荒谬的人,却被你的热情和对友谊的忠贞拯救了。
The problems of your past are your business. The problems of your future are my privilege.
你的过去我不愿过问,那是你的事情;你的未来我希望参与,这是我的荣幸。
To the very best of times, John.
致那些最好的时光,约翰。
上一篇: 马年春节带“马”的双语祝福
下一篇: 汉语里与“马”有关的成语英文表达
奥巴马8年前才还清助学贷款:我不是高帅富
异性之间是否存在单纯的友谊?
娱乐英语资讯:Solicitation of music works for Beijing 2022 kicks off
研究:药物的疗效取决于患者的心态?
国内英语资讯:China issues flash flood alert as Typhoon Lekima makes second landing
《福布斯》记者:什么调查都是浮云 我是记者我自豪!
你才是我的幸福 You are my happiness
体坛英语资讯:Algeria crowned champions of Africa for second time after beating Senegal 1-0
国际英语资讯:Mexico sees results in poverty reduction: private think tank
美国同性恋婚姻和持枪合法支持率上升